Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Mogadishu Plan. Can It Be Done. VIDEO

Dr_Osman   

If Mogadishu can be like that, as Somalis we would be so proud and have our dignity restored. Imagine a Mogadishu our capital like that and how much respect and status we would have among the nations. I don't think it will ever happen but just imagine it did, how would you feel about it.

Normal nations compete as a country to impress/brag to other countries - but we're locked in our little villages and brag to other little villages. I mean look at this forum people brag about Faroole others about Silaanyo while the whole world doesn't know these two and doesn't take them serious.

Somalia   

Mogadishu Plan, looks like a make belief animation video drummed up by a kid in Skyscrapercity... At least show us a change in urban planning or specific areas where such shiny animated buildings could be build and for what purpose, clearly this would take private investment. But for what purpose is a shiny building needed?

Sim City niggas.. smh

uchi   

I used to play Sim City all the time.

Perhaps deep down, I secretly wanted a beautiful city of my own, perhaps because Mogadishu was taken from me? :*(

YoniZ   

Nomads are good creating such animated imagination. Remember the many Somalis conned to buy properties in UAE, and the only thing they were sold to was just an animated building plans.

We lack the attitude of the beautiful life experience saying 'Cut your coat according your cloth' and the Khalifa Omar bin Abdul-Aziz's saying رحم الله امرؤ عرف قدر نفسه