Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Fruits of Shabab's departure - more than 1700 women raped by army/police

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2013/08/201383031949971672.html

But people don't care about the weak and the poor as long as their hotels are up and running with music playing and nice beaches where they can take the kids.

The army/police isn't a national army/police that understand they have to protect EVERYONE. They think they're some kind of private institution who's sole purpose is the protect the government/rich people.

And then we have some fake nationalists on this forum flaunting this corrupt police that's packed with ex-Mor-Yaan as if they're the Mahdi's army.

Maqane   

Did they tell you Alshabaab was the solution or 're you trying to say that Taliban is the solution? please correct me inaar, if i'm wrong, i'm a bit confused here :confused:

Mad_Mullah;975533 wrote:
But people don't care about the weak and the poor as long as their hotels are up and running with music playing and nice beaches where they can take the kids.

Which people?

Shabab and the government are both the solution, it's not black and white. Shabab excels where the government fails (corruption etc.) and the government excels where Shabab fails (construction, foreign affairs etc.)

The people I'm talking about are the Qurba joogta, the ones that cause most of the problems in Somalia whilst living in their comfort zones in London and Minnesota.

Maqane   

Mad_Mullah;975546 wrote:
The people I'm talking about are the Qurba joogta, the ones that cause most of the problems in Somalia whilst living in their comfort zones in London and Minnesota.

If i get it right, you're saying the Qurbajoog baa bilaabay Kufsiga, soo maaha (including you perhaps)?

uchi   

What an idio t. You are suggesting Shabaab is the solution? Please someone forward his IP to the authorities,