Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

HAG leader Hassan Sheikh Mohamud calls for Somali conference after failure

Miyir   

hypocrisy at work here, Qoslaaye is not same man who went to Kampala and give the victory speech? what has changed?

GAROODI   

The man has given up hope. From day one he should have held a somali conference today it's to late with the level of fragmentation it's futile. I still think the best strategy for Hassan shieck to follow is the hag strategy. Focus on three objectives regardless of being tarnished with a clan brush or not. Step one mugdisho. I still don't know why it's taking so Long to pacify an f"n city with 8000 Burundians. Pacify mugdisho. Build more police stations, set up reward schemes on Alshabab heads. Hold naibourhood watch meetings. More police in all the naibourhoods. Pay police on time etc. step two hag regional government that stretches from Galkacyo to the Kenyan border. This is achievable. And three the removal of Kenya out of Somalia and taking back kismayo for its people. If I was in his shoes that's what I would focus on regardless of being a hag president. He who controls mugdisho unquestioned controls south Somalia. Don't put to much emphasis on makin peace with pirates. They hate you because of what you are I.e hag that's why they run to Kenya instead of mugdisho. So focus on you. Simple