Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Prof Samatar SL unity is a must, Xasan sh has no clue about S/land, aspirations are legit and real

The professor said i felt so home when arrived in Somaliland culturally traditionally and i was once again united with my people and there was so much historic attachment i had with Somaliland, And i felt that all over again. He said the difference between Somaliland and Somalia, and the way i was treated and welcomed was that in Somaliland i got a special treatment and its special to me he said since its the land i hail from originally, the republic of Somaliland. He said the People welcomed me with a true heart.

When asked about clan states in Somaliland and Awdal , he said it was never my intention to divide Somaliland along clan lines, he said i will never ever support that i believe in the unity of Somaliland.

He said the Koonfurians Killed the Union when they created a duopoly and that is a real reason to leave the Koonfurians altogether. He said the Somaliland people must unite their resources to strengthen their unity and i believe the unity of Somaliland is my destination.

When asked about Somaliland , he said the Somaliland aspirations are legit and real and cannot be denied and that people in Somaliland have completely given up on Somaliweyn, this is the reality

The professor also said Somaliland is me and i am Somaliland my roots are in Somaliland , no one can tell me to leave as the Koonfurians said that i was a mere person from the north.

He also explained Somali language and the cultural Somali identity and the Somaliland national identity as in par with Djibouti Somalis Somalia Somalis Kilinka Somalis NFD Somalis. He also said when we proposed the unity of Somalia and Somaliland people rejected it particularly in the south , and as i was always a Somalilander and i want to be with Somaliland because we will no longer wait for the Koonfurians, Because the people of Somaliland made their decision.

When asked about Ethiopia and Somaliland relations,

The professor said i have never seen Ethiopian birr in Somaliland because the reported said people might have use ethiopia Bir in parts of SL, he also said the SL shillings is worth more than the Somalia shillings. He also said that the people of Somaliland i urge them to have diploamtic economic relations with Ethiopia but a well thought policy where as Somaliland gains allot from the huge market of Ethiopia.

When asked about the future of SL , he said Koonfurians haven't brought anything to Somaliland,

Somaliland gave Somaliweyn the biggest present which was they made the union and gave up their sovreingty for the union. He said Xassan sheikh has no clue about Somaliland when he said SL is about emotions , Somaliland aspirations are real and legit he said i have seen it with my own 2 eyes in every single village of Somaliland.

STOIC   

Xaaji,

I still don't trust the long and occasionally reckless journey of self-discovery and reinvention of this professor.

PS Just watched the whole clip.The presenter bias toward Somaliland is very open..He seems like he is not getting the "right" answers he is fishing from the profesor. Is he pro-Khatumo? Hmm

STOIC   

Che, hehe..Waaar I don't trust this guy. What is going to happen tomorrow if Somaliland fails to fulfill his ambitions? His heart maybe at the right place ,but I still have doubts(not an unfounded concern). The man has the right to change his politics. It is just that he came across as opportunist.

He was away for to long he just found his new Somalilandish identity similar like the Professor the only differences is the Professor was with the Koonfurians and STOIC was with the Kikuyu Lol

STOIC you were spot on the reporter was Baashi of SOL

STOIC   

Our own Baashi? No way! I always say Baashi is the coolest Puntlander and always enjoyed his contributions.Xiin was cool when he was sheikh at the beginning lol

STOIC;970011 wrote:
Che, hehe..Waaar I don't trust this guy. What is going to happen tomorrow if Somaliland fails to fulfill his ambitions? His heart maybe at the right place ,but I still have doubts(not an unfounded concern). The man has the right to change his politics. It is just that he came across as opportunist.

Lets not be to hard on the Professor back in the days the Professor seemed to be angry all the time, he was also convinced that there is true Somalinimo In Somalia where people are chosen and elected on their leaderships skills and not viewed in a certain way because of their clan. The Professor miscalculated Somalia was in civil war for the past 2 decades, he has to understand the Koonfurians although a bit slick in the early 60s They were also patriots like the Somalilanders, But the civil war also changed them a bit and even they broke into pieces,and were fighting along clan lines and turned into religious zealots called in all the African union nation states to send troops. Drafted a constitution after 21 years with the help of the legendary Mahiga , Mr mahiga friend of all Somalis. So the Professor didn't really understand the Koonfurians and their plight. I believe the professor just want to give back to the people of Somaliland the rest of his life and perhaps leave a legacy. And go down in the history books as one of the most respected Somalilanders. We shall see his future steps horta isaga iyo reer Somalia wa kala so dhamaadeen xaga siyaasada.

STOIC   

Xaaji, like my uncle said profesrka Hatuu muslimaaay( istaghfurullah). I'm just calling out the profesor on what he comes across as-an opportunists. Today I'm closer to Buuuba, but if he decides to change heart I'll also call him the same.

Buuba is family and a very educated man but the man i cant understand him, when he sits next to General moorgen the same man he fought in the 80s. I respect General Jamac Maxamad qalib allot although he is a unionist he doesn't behave as a sell out . STOIC adeerka wa xagjir lol

By the way Samatar says allot i wished a Somaliweyn but wa lana la garan waayey hada waxan raacay dadkaygi

Samatars point is that Koonfurians made the union impossible , he also said Somalilanders in another interview we should never wait for left overs again.