Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Apartment construction project in Mogadishu

project.jpg

'

Mogadishu Stars Company was established back in 1985 in Mogadishu, Somalia and now is headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Mogadishu Stars Company has rapidly expanded its operations now with agents operating in many countries around the world with our main offices in Somalia, U.A.E, UK and Malaysia.

In this endeavour Mogadishu Stars General Trading Company has recently opened its new office in Nairobi, Kenya for its strategic operation in the East Africa region. As of January, 2009, Mogadishu Stars General Trading Company employs 189 personnel. This team of professionals are dedicated to perform our main activities of freight, logistics, charter, shipping, construction services and international commodity trading.

The Company is run by an experienced and talented management team who for the past 24 years have had objectives that continuously deliver value to our clients making their freight, transport and logistics as seamless as possible.

http://mogadishustars.com/Projects.html

The Safari Apartment complex

Internal features:

-Spacious lounge & dining with balcony

-Kitchen high level cupboards

-Separate shower room and WC

-All bedrooms fitted with wardrobes

-Master bedroom en-suit

-Large window openings: excellent views, light, air.

External features:

-Perimeter wall with electric fence

-Cabro paved driveways and parking

-Paved walkways

-Beautiful panoramic views

-Gazebo, Guard house

-Well landscaped Garden

-4 & 3 bedroom apartments

It's currently getting constructed in Waaberi district. Xamar is rising y'all!! Big things going on in every part of the city

GAROODI   

Mashallah to mugdisho folk Lakin any investment should be built on sound security the better the security the more investment. I would never invest in mugdisho because of the situation in the future God knows. But as it is now seriously never maybe land but even then there is no proper court system or local government that can gurentee full rights to it.

GAROODI   

Cambuulo iyo bun;967372 wrote:
Garoodi bro the city hasn't been this safe since the civil war started even during its worst days it was the financial hub of Somalia..

Mugdisho has a lot of prospect now I understand the situation is getting better Alxamdulilah. To add to gains made: you need more security home grown to fully secure development permanently. You also need to finish off judiciary to insure those who are investing are able to get their money in case anything happens I.e enforcement of contracts etc. keep going inshallah mugdisho will be back stronger then before you just have to focus on those key areas to see long term results.when people first returned to Hargaisa after it was destroyed court case after court case for 10 years on land. Then they focused on qaramayn nationalisation. Once you courts and security the rest will follow

GAROODI   

If I was to invest in mugdisho it would be land: if I could get the right papers for it I don't want anyone to come to me ad say its my land. Especially in business hubs like suqa that's we're the money is at

GAROODI;967374 wrote:
Mugdisho has a lot of prospect now I understand the situation is getting better Alxamdulilah. To add to gains made: you need more security home grown to fully secure development permanently. You also need to finish off judiciary to insure those who are investing are able to get their money in case anything happens I.e enforcement of contracts etc. keep going inshallah mugdisho will be back stronger then before you just have to focus on those key areas to see long term results.when people first returned to Hargaisa after it was destroyed court case after court case for 10 years on land. Then they focused on qaramayn nationalisation. Once you courts and security the rest will follow

You made some valid points and i agree

^^^^;)

Wallahi we are luck not to have natural disasters in Somalia. The building standards and the quality are so low that if an earth quake measuring just 1.0 hit, it would result in a destruction of biblical proportions.