Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

José Mourinho: Will the Special One's Chelsea concur the premiership, again?

I firmly believe next season's premiership title will be Chelsae's to loose, which will make it one of the most exciting seasons in the Premier League in a long time.

Oscar, Mata, Hazard and maybe if we sign a better striker over the summer--there is no stopping the Chelsea juggernaut!

what do you guys think?

The Zack   

^ I think Naymar is over-rated.

Tillamook;960483 wrote:
I firmly believe next season's premiership title will be Chelsae's to loose, which will make it one of the most exciting seasons in the Premier League in a long time.

Oscar, Mata, Hazard and maybe if we sign a better striker over the summer--there is no stopping the Chelsea juggernaut!

what do you guys think?

I heard Chelsea may be selling Mata. If that happens, then kiss goodbye to any trophy.

NGONGE   

Gah! A thread full of plastics. :P

It really should be Arsenal's to lose but will Arsene have the guts to go out and buy the needed players?

The Zack;960491 wrote:

I heard Chelsea may be selling Mata. If that happens, then kiss goodbye to any trophy.

It is highly implausible for Mourinho NOT to use Juan Mata who, in my opinion, is the most priced possession of the current squad. I think it would be madness to let Mata go, even though it is said the main cause for these rumors is that Mata wants higher wages. Now, if that is the case, then it won't be a problem for a man with deep pockets like Abramovich. But then again, it all depends on what Mourinho has up his sleeves...

As an aside, do you think Mourinho can get Fernando Torres to perform as well as-- if not better-- than the departed Benitez did? I just hope he can, because Torres is capable of being a great striker again.

NGONGE;960508 wrote:
Gah! A thread full of plastics.
:P

It really should be Arsenal's to lose but will Arsene have the guts to go out and buy the needed players?

Ngonge, sxb, you just don't get blinded by the Silverware at the end of next season that these plastics will rack up for Chelsea:D

As for Arsene Wenger, even though he has all the money in the world, he will never spend it to get quality players. Odeyga bakhiil weeye!

NGONGE   

^^ Only if Barca have a fit manager. :D

I still think Wenger is the man to fear next season. Unlike in previous summers, this year he is actually making the right noises and talking about buying some star names. So, mabye Arsenal are finally ready to spend (not to mention the advent of FFP rulesand what that means for a club like Arsenal).

It's going to be a very exciting season of football for most teams (except for us and our clown). :(

N.O.R.F   

^I'm confident we will push for 4th. If we sort out our defence and cut out the mistakes we could do it (with some luck and decent additions as well).

^

Do you know what the fate of the Cannibal is with L'Pool?

If Wenger is serious, he should get that man-eater off your hands:D

N.O.R.F   

^I hope he is still there come 1 September.

Don't take Wenger's spending power this year seriously. He will spend on relatively unknown French players :D

NGONGE   

^^ You have a go at Wenger for buying unkown French players (even though those days are long gone) yet welcome an unkown Spaniard to Anfield. Naga daa dee.

N.O.R.F;960861 wrote:
^I hope he is still there come 1 September.

If Suarez stays--, which I doubt, because he is clamoring for Real Madrid-- plus Aspas, then I believe you guys will have a potent attack duo with Gerrard and Coutinho feeding the some good passes. Couple that with Sturridge and Borini on the bench-- just in case of an injury or the odd suspension due to Suarez and Iago who aint a saint either-- you guys might just have a good season!