Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

The only positive thing with the Federal states

peasant   

The federal states played integeral roles resurrecting the current federal government from ashes. Abdullah Yey(AUN) used the state of puntland as of his starting point before establishing the TFG. The two decades of the civil war Somali IDPs were using some of federal states as a save heaven to escape from rape, looting,torture and injustice. Not to mention Somalis who hail from some of the federal states were saved from the chaos that engulfed much of the country. It is just silly or probably due to of short sightness for someone to nullify the achievements of the Somali federal states.

peasant;958236 wrote:
The federal states played integeral roles resurrecting the current federal government from ashes. Abdullah Yey(AUN) used the state of puntland as of his starting point before establishing the TFG. The two decades of the civil war Somali IDPs were using some of federal states as a save heaven to escape from rape, looting,torture and injustice. Not to mention Somalis who hail from some of the federal states were saved from the chaos that engulfed much of the country. It is just silly or probably due to of short sightness for someone to nullify the achievements of the Somali federal states.

I dont see any achievements with clan states sxb ;)

Rahima   

Cambuulo iyo bun;958240 wrote:
I dont see any achievements with clan states sxb
;)

We need a like button for SOL.

What on earth is Waax iyo Waadi? Is that another one? How many are we at now?

Rahima   

Cambuulo iyo bun;958302 wrote:
:D
:D i dont think waax iyo waadi exists

Didn't listen to any of them but with Somalis i'm starting to think anything is possible and every time i blink i see that another mini qabiil state is created :D

peasant   

Cambuulo iyo bun;958240 wrote:
I dont see any achievements with clan states sxb
;)

Of course you dont see the many positive achievement by federal states because you abhor an orderly society and you are accustomed to chaos and destruction.;)

peasant;958693 wrote:
Of course you dont see the many positive achievement by federal states because you abhor an orderly society and you are accustomed to chaos and destruction.
;)

Yeah just because i'm against clan mini states im an anarchist ;).. saaxiib stop being emotional and see the bigger picture