Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Who was in Xamar first?

Somalis or the Bantu somalis. From Wikipedia:

Tradition and old records assert that southern Somalia, including the Mogadishu area, was historically inhabited by hunter-gatherers of Bushman physical stock. These were later joined by Cushitic agro-pastoralists, who would go on to establish local aristocracies.[4][5] Starting in the late 9th or 10th centuries, Arab and Persian traders also began to settle in the region.[6]

It dont really matter xamar had different rulers different groups living there it was a real capital in east Africa for centuries, it had Somalis from different regions, Persian elements to Yemeni influence. Even once upon a time it was ruled by an Ethnic Somalilander from berbera who was the Sultan of Xamar. In midevil times it was ruled by A.juran Kingdom and later the italians came and also gave it their influence.

tell me the ethnic composition of xamar in 2013 not 1645?

all over the somali peninsula, cities and towns, are experiencing demographic transitions. this wave of urbanisation has consolidated some facts beyond doubt! its only logical that we ALL embrace these changes.

Xamar in 2013? I think about 50% Somali 40% Bantu and 10% others.

I get this from watching videos and news reports from Xamar.

Mad_Mullah;958194 wrote:
Xamar in 2013? I think about 50% Somali 40% Bantu and 10% others.

I get this from watching videos and news reports from Xamar.

WHY are you wasting your time and our time by skirting around the issue, inaar?

be BLUNT and just say the truth......HAG dominance is pissing you off, miyaa?

Alpha Blondy;958182 wrote:
tell me the ethnic composition of xamar in 2013 not 1645?

all over the somali peninsula, cities and towns, are experiencing demographic transitions. this wave of urbanisation has consolidated some facts beyond doubt! its only logical that we ALL embrace these changes.

Right now its HAG dominated no one can challenge them its especially Unuka dominated. Even xamarweyne has a mayor from cadaado:D