Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Hasan Sheick the first civilized Somali President since Abdirashiid Ali Sharmarke

Daqane   

nuune;957699 wrote:
^^ Hadalkeyga ha qalloocin, I never mentioned clans or subclans, please refrain from inaad twist gareyso waxa aan qorey, majority hadaad qabiil moodeyso Ilaahay ha ku caafiyo, inaar

When you talk about the majiority who do you mean nuune? have you done any research? telephone questionnaires? do you mean the majiority in the diaspora, or in somalia, which parts of the diaspora or somalia did you under take the research? net based or cafe based e.t.c

If C&B calls you out.....dont mistake him for a sick man :)

As for A&Ts observations that is the usual knowledge that is only available to him at opportune moments, like this thread that celebrates a civilised president, who abtigis knows was a USC member, to know pertinent evidence at opportune moments is trully a blessing of God.

Carafaat   

The majority in Parliament that has elected the President, can also correct the Executive when they have a different interpretation on particular constitutional articles. This can be done through a passing a motion correcting the Executive's position, a constitutional review, constitutional amendments or even a vote of no confidence against the Executive. But threatening with a war, conspiring with arch enemies Ethiopian and Kenyan government and complaining with the western diplomats about the positions of the government, is not the correct course of action.

Abtigiis   

Carafaat;957720 wrote:
But threatening with a war, conspiring with arch enemies Ethiopian and Kenyan government and complaining with the western diplomats about the positions of the government, is not the correct course of action.

Who is doing that? War dee isdaji adeer. Ninkani meeshaas ayuu ku qaldan yahay ceeb ma aha. Aabihii iyo adeerkii toona lama caayin. This culture of blind love and loyalty to power will only give us useless tyrants. You are not helping Hassan if you want to give him a blank check. Incidentally, I like his position on sovereignty and how he is dealing with Kenya and Ethiopia. Dhinacaas wuu fiican yahay. But that will not help him unless he understands and accepts we have problem at home. Hadayna adiga kuu muuqan in qabaa'ilo soomaliyeed is diidan yihiin, anagu taas ayaan aragnaa. Just ask yourself why more than 60 members of the national parliament (of course from one clan) went to Kismaayo to support the Jubbaland process? if that doesn't tell you, there is a problem, then nothing will.

markaa ma dhahayno "...aabihii garashadoow...hugunku waa..."

Dhaqane, haa saaxiib. Waxay ahayd marka laga hadlayo naasaha haweenka inaan sheego warka USC een maqlay!! What a useless point. We tell what we know (true or false) when the issues come up and we are reminded of it. Markaa don't say opportune blah blah. Tomorrow if someone posts a news claiming Saaciid is so and so, and if I heard something that is different, I will say I heard this and this. Ma ha sheegin waxaad maqashaybaa markaa?

And yes, whether you like it or not, I have enough number of friends and sources to hear things about the horn of Africa. After all, I live there.

Carafaat   

-Abdi Ileey threatening with war

Ma aqbali doono cid walba oo idin hor is taagta waana ka soo horjeednaa dadka qaswadayaasha ah ee qaarkood ay Kismaayo idinla joogan lkn anaga waxaa naga go,an in aan dhiiganaga u hurno, sidii juba-land ay cagaheeda isugu taagi lahayd,

http://www.jigjiganews.net/cabdi-maxamed-cumar-juba-land-dhiiganaga-ayaan-u-huraynaa/

-Faroole complaining to western diplomats about Jubbaland.

Discussions with the U.S., the E.U, and the A.U. covered a range of topics about Puntland and Somalia more generally, including security issues, the Federal Constitution and formation of Federated States such as Jubaland State,

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/71599-Press-release-%E2%80%94-Puntland-President-in-Nairobi-for-Diplomatic-Meetings

-As I already said the members of Parliament have different options and instruments to correct the executive. But to do that you will need a majority in Parliament. Minority of Parliamentarians cant dictate the affairs of the State.

-Nobody will sing or blindly support President Hassan Sheick, cause he is not a dictator, warlord or extremist terrorist. Like the politician our Mucktar above supports. :D

-Clearly there is an issue in Kismayo the government needs to resolve. I belief they are working hard to do so, see the recent support of IGAD. But that is not a reason to call for a coupe d'etat or impeachment of the President, like you have called for less then 2 months after his election.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/68413-President-Hassan-must-be-impeached-urgently-to-save-Somalia

-We shall await your evidence to back up your claims regarding USC memberships.