Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

Patriotic Somali women.....

and joining the entity that is liberating the country from these politicized wadaads who are imposing law and culture that is both alien and cruel to Somalis, is not supporting the Somali people?

Toes   

SomaliPhilosopher;959450 wrote:
and joining the entity that is liberating the country from these politicized wadaads who are imposing law and culture that is both alien and cruel to Somalis, is
not
supporting the Somali people?

Not by aligning yourself with a greater enemy. One that is poison to the people and will rob them of their resources. The same enemies that paid the warlords salaries.

Toes;959451 wrote:
I am confused. Do you guys believe that the American government is not corrupt?

Toes whether America is corrupt or not is irrelevant. We are discussing the Somali military, the people who have sacrificed their lives to bring this era of war to an end. The people who have stabilized the capital and brought a degree of law and order to the country. And you know, these guys at times are not even paid, and when they are it is barely much. Whether this "corrupt"' America supports the Somali government has little bearing on the way you should perceive our country's military.

Toes   

Real change takes time and it comes from the people. The Shabab would not have all that support and would gain power if they didn't capture the hearts and minds of people first. We have to do the same. Our efforts are better spend there so that the change can last longer.

thats hollywood shyte!! show me the money!!.........show me wat they have done for their country! i dont wanna see bleach sistas parading like like king kong with a banana in his mouth. u feel me.

On the final note......they probably from your clan!! lol.........so sounds like clan gas!! its just gas gas...as the song said.

PS: on +ve note...they look cute though........they single!! just checking.

Toes   

SomaliPhilosopher;959453 wrote:
Toes whether America is corrupt or not is irrelevant. We are discussing the Somali military, the people who have sacrificed their lives to bring this era of war to an end. The people who have stabilized the capital and brought a degree of law and order to the country. And you know, these guys at times are not even paid, and when they are it is barely much. Whether this "corrupt"' America supports the Somali government has little bearing on the way you should perceive our country's military.

It has everything to do with it. As soon as the government does something that is against their interest they become your enemy. Why do we align ourselves with a government that has destroyed so many other nations. Dont you think they will do the same to us? How can we blind ourselves to history and act as if those rules dont apply to us? Yes there is peace and prosperity but at what cost and how much more will it hurt when it all comes crashing down.

Toes   

SomaliPhilosopher;959456 wrote:
this whole 'enemy' talk appears to frame your entire outlook towards Somalia. I am afraid your disdain for western politics is too great for us to have any reasonable discussion.

Western politics have a huge impact on the entire world. We have to free ourselves from them. These are personal beliefs and I will stand by what I know to be truth. May Allah guide us all.

Johnny B;959362 wrote:
I tell you about my Military service because i unlike you envy her since she is doing it in Somalia while i did in Sweden. :cool:

Did you go to Afghanistan? Are you still serving the military?

Ps no need to know about your flings, too much information lol :P