Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

'Soldier' gets hacked to death by Islamists in London

Reeyo   

warsamaale;955197 wrote:
I am all for it, gonna be an exciting time. EDL vs the Muslims.

This is precisely why the media should seize this play on creating tensions.

You need to go drink some shah and examine your notions.

EDL has been ignored for a long time, they have no platform, don't give them a second of you thought.

chubacka   

@ Warsa, If you're brown and wear funny clothes, you must be muslim I think is the reasoning of the very discriminatory EDL members.

D.O.C   

Scuffle between 4 muslim women and EDL was reported in north London today. Around 20 EDL members legged when they saw few Muslim men running towards to them in helping these sisters. I have this video in whatsApp, it's ridiculously funny:D.

Chimera   

D.O.C;955214 wrote:
Scuffle between 4 muslim women and EDL was reported in north London today. Around 20 EDL members legged when they saw few Muslim men running towards to them in helping these sisters. I have this video in whatsApp, it's ridiculously funny:D.

Its a terrible experience for the women in question, a similar thing happened to my sister a while back when she was out with her kids. She called me and I completely destroyed those racists. When the Police came they took my side based on the 1967 section 3, and took them away bloodied.

These characters are cowards, big ones. You take the ring-leader down, and they loose all sense of confidence.