Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Jubbaland President-elect Barre's inauguration underway; city flooded with support.

Gabbal   

It is mid-day for Kismaayo and the word reaching out is that President-elect of Jubbaland State Barre Adan Shire's inauguration is underway attended by many recognized members of Jubbaland civil society, traditional leaders, and army officials.

Also, word reaching me is that Kismaayo has exploded in celebration and the streets are flooded with virtually the entire town celebrating the inauguration of President-elect Barre. Men, women, children, elderly are parading with signs and pictures of the new President of Jubbaland State.

We will need to wait for updates and testimonials after media has picked it up.

Gabbal   

Dabrow, from Kismaayo to Beled-Xaawo, the expanse of Jubbaland State in between, public celebration is very visible from what I have been told.

Dabrow   

Gabbal;950802 wrote:
Dabrow, from Kismaayo to Beled-Xaawo, the expanse of Jubbaland State in between, public celebration is very visible from what I have been told.

Thats good to hear bro.

Dabrow   

Homunculus;950803 wrote:
Couldn't you find a better looking picture, he looks like he just finished eating some babies for breakfast.

Better then your hero Madoobe who even asks his kenyan master permission to visit the toilett:D

axmed-madoobe.jpg