Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Juba-Prime Minister Appoints a Committee

Yunis   

NGONGE;950898 wrote:
It's like the police shooting someone and then hurrying to rush him to hospital, this.
:D

;);)

NGONGE   

^^ Xiin,

Clam down, duqa. Dagaal baad wada just becuase of a few news reports (as you claim). Carabtu waxay ku maahmahda: يا خبر بفلوس بكره يبقي ببلاش (news that costs money today is going to be free tomorrow). :D

Game on awoowe. Lets have it and see who loses

Xiin the Kenyans are not going to do your dirty work , They cant afford to take side , Modaba will be arrested if he does not frame from fighting.

SAF will be in control of the city ...stay tune

NGONGE;950947 wrote:
^^ Xiin,

Clam down, duqa. Dagaal baad wada just becuase of a few news reports (as you claim). Carabtu waxay ku maahmahda: يا خبر بفلوس بكره يبقي ببلاش (news that costs money today is going to be free tomorrow).
:D

NGONGE have you read Interior Ministry's tweets? Or the official statement from the government?

The conflict is real this time, not with Barre (after all he is creation of media outlets), but with the federal government and it could take a turn. I am closer to the ground as it were, and people have had enough these men in Mogadishu acting like Siyad Barre :D :D

Johnny B   

xiinfaniin;950944 wrote:

Game on awoowe. Lets have it and see who loses

Is this where where our Carvan ends? my Jubaland now or never ?

Come on , let us compromise , Al-shabab is laughing at us.

suggestion:

1: Never start a war .

2:Let the FG lead the conference.

3:Tolka must have a leading seat in the comming Jubaland state.

4:Reintegrate the Raaskambooni's to the Federal Somali Army

5:Lets remove Al-shabab from the region.

It kills me inside to have Xiin abandon our Carvan (since Sheikh Sharif ) ;)

What say you?

^^It kills me to see Johny B's logic failed him in the first time. How could you dismiss the decision of 500 delegates simply because it goes against your clan majesty agenda reincarnated USC of yesteryear :D?

The Caravan once again produced a great result, the president of Jubbaland has been elected peacefully and legitimately. Let Hassan and Johny B fight a legitimate leader that has the support of his people.

Johnny B   

^^ Not even a sophicticated straw man Xiinow, what i, the prime minister and the President dismiss is not a sopposedly decision made by 500 or 5000 so called delegates lest you want to live shorter within your memory, we've made our vision and policy for the uppcomming Jubaland state clear way before this hasty so called "decision" or election ( if you like ) took place. It was your deliberate decision to go ahead with this immature and volitile state-making endeavour for your oportunistic clanish reason, high on steroids and a borrowed muscle.

Even by going with your clanish sentiment of it going against my clan majesty agenda,one'd be hardly pressed to honestly account for your insistance of formating a State that you neither has a mandate for nor are you on the helmet of it's locals be it demographically or historically.

Neither me nor the prime minister or the President need to fight tolka. All we're asking ourselves is, why Tolka settled for a quick reward when the Carvan has more ground to cover ?

Yours is pure sophistry . I am only interested in constitutional arguments , I also understand the politics of it. The Tolka have firm feet on the ground, the borrowed muscles are the very ones guarding Villa Somalia, Mogadishu Airports, and the Harbor. Why you would not like them in Kismayo when you are more than happy to have them in Mogadishu is beyond clannish .

One final note, the constitution gives you, the prime minister, and the president very limited authority, and that authority does not allow you to interfere federal state formation . What is it that you don't undersand good Johy B? :D :D