Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Galkacyo's new mosque is pretty nice!

Chimera   

121.jpg

LINK

Personally, I think they should have kept the minaret as a free-standing structure with a big open-courtyard for prayers in the open, another building could be constructed for indoor prayers. The courtyard would be reached through several pathways featuring arches. This would make the mosque very photogenic as well, a new symbol for the city.

^ which side of the war-torn city is this mosque being built, adigo mudane, inaar?

this could provide an idea, to those of us, who are OBJECTIVELY-minded,........... about who wants PEACE and who wants WAR.

STOIC;943928 wrote:
^Shaqolaan.com

i thought you'd quit somali politics, STOICoow, inaar? waa kuu sidee, dee?

you have no business commenting on general discussion threads with the potential to turn political....ma garatey?

STOIC   

Alpha, don't over do it...You are becoming overly annoying on top of your randomness..this was about a masjid when it did it become political? Sometimes I want to strangle you Somalilanders and your nosey self!

STOIC;943933 wrote:
Alpha, don't over do it...You are becoming overly annoying on top of your randomness..this was about a masjid when it did it become political? Sometimes I want to strangle you Somalilanders and your nosey self!

i asked a legitimate question......what's your problem?

you're just a silly SL-apologist. kulaha ''strangle''.. that's exactly what'll happen to you, if you don't STOP restricting my freedom of speech. :mad:

STOIC   

Alpha, wayahaay Inadheer..Umadaa musliminta kataa Karahiiyatha..lets not hijack this good thread.Apologize to the people who are reading this and send (if you have it) sadaqaa to that numbers nuune put up!

When it comes to any matter involving Galkayo, it is almost law for the question "what side' to be asked consequentially. nothing wrong with asking. its just the how the nature of the situation

STOIC;943935 wrote:
Alpha, wayahaay Inadheer..Umadaa musliminta kataa Karahiiyatha..lets not hijack this good thread.Apologize to the people who are reading this and send (if you have it) sadaqaa to that numbers nuune put up!

SORRY for HIJACKING this good thread.

Chimera   

Alphy, you ruined the topic, but don't worry inaar, I will ambush you when you least expect it. I cooked up something grand, sxb

6ycf9f.jpg

Chimera;943942 wrote:
Alphy, you ruined the topic, but don't worry inaar, I will ambush you when you least expect it. I cooked up something grand, sxb

6ycf9f.jpg

i've already apologised.

any early warning signs of your rudimentary attempts to ambush me will be reported to the ADMIN walahi.