Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

summer transfers

Oz   

^^ Lol.. please brother Ayoub don't bring that nonsense to sports section. Thanks

alsono-275.jpg

Alonso: Which way to the Baernabeu?

WingA   

^^ He knows now and he would be foolish to get a fee for him when liverpool look so close to the title..

I dont mind him leaving or coming to old trafford as he is one of my favourite player out there at the moment.. pure class..

Oz   

Arsène Wenger has admitted publically for the first time that he is “keeping an eye” on Marouane Chamakh.

The media have linked Arsenal with the 25-year-old Bordeaux striker for much of the summer but there has been no official word until now.

Is AW going to get another striker when he has: Van Persie, Arshavin, Eduardo, Rosicky, Walcott, Bendtner.

Lampard thinks JT might go...

Abu Dhabi billionaire Sulaiman al-Fahim said on Tuesday he has completed a deal to buy Premier League club Portsmouth FC. What is going on in the premier league?

Oz   

It sure doesn't look good for the Scouser's Xabi Alonso spoke excitedly about Real Madrid's "impressive project" earlier this week, and now the (Mascherano) Argentine midfielder's agent says he is fed up with life in England and wants a switch to Barcelona

Slick Chelsea dominated former boss Jose Mourinho's Inter Milan,Goals from Didier Drogba in the 11th minute and a Frank Lampard penalty just after half-time gave Chelsea the victory over the Italian champions in front of 81,224 fans. Scores 2-0.

We look good, transfer window closed!

WingA   

^^ you know hes a United fan.. He was at old trafford last season training with the squad and gave some tips to ronaldo..

Oz   

^^ That was last season.

0,,10268~6751228,00.jpg

Can you spot Will Ferrell wearing blue..

Senora   

Gosh, all you people do is discuss the Premier League....well, I need to vent about this...

Eto'o to leave for Inter

So disapointed :( Eto’o was one of the top scorers in La Liga (sometimes #1) since he’s been there. He’s never gotten the respect or love he deserves. He's the Rodney Dangerfield of Barca... Hleb & Gudjonson should be axed (along with Henry), not Eto’o! He should go back to Mallorca, they respected his achievements there. He’s not like a Drogba or anything- he doesnt disrespect anyone….They always label him as angry- he's west African for goodness sake! They all talk aggressive and demanding. Couple that with the reality he faced in Barca, it makes sense. He’s just frustrated that for such a top player, he doesnt get the same respect as any other player would- it’s disgusting really!

WingA   

^^ Like ronaldo, i think he needed a new challenge and working with the special one is always tempting as player so its a good deal for Inter, 45m euro plus eto and helb.. Boi.. thats a deal and a half..

Money was an issue with barca but they still respect and love him like fellow catalan after all, look at what hes done n he deserves it..

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Senora:

Gosh, all you people do is discuss the Premier League....well, I need to vent about this...

So disapointed
:(
Eto’o was one of the top scorers in La Liga (sometimes #1) since he’s been there. He’s never gotten the respect or love he deserves. He's the Rodney Dangerfield of Barca... Hleb & Gudjonson should be axed (along with Henry), not Eto’o! He should go back to Mallorca, they respected his achievements there. He’s not like a Drogba or anything- he doesnt disrespect anyone….They always label him as angry- he's west African for goodness sake! They all talk aggressive and demanding. Couple that with the reality he faced in Barca, it makes sense. He’s just frustrated that for such a top player, he doesnt get the same respect as any other player would- it’s disgusting really!

he just wasn't a celebrtity type player. And he looks quiet on the pitch.

Senora   

wingA- I think its more a money issue than Eto'o needing a new challenge. He's always said he wanted to stay with Barca and retire at Mallorca. But I dont think they respect him enough. He should've gotten paid 10mill with Barca...Oh, well. Inter's got a new fan now since I'll be following.

Fabregas- I agree, he isnt a celebrity, but he's far from quiet (on the field). Ask anyone that's followed Eto'o, he's a big talent! One of the most underrated...

Wallee anagaa naloo yaabaa.

Waxaan rajaynayaa ineey caruurta dadka oo dhan ka naxsato sidii one season ago and with arshavin giving them advice, they can put a decent run together.

Arsene should start spending haddii kale ha na dhaafo, odayga markaan waa ku kacsanahay walaahi!

As for who is a good buy in Arsenal shirt -

One Striker - Huntlaar or Fabiano (don't know if we can afford Fabiano)

One Defender - Nene (top class)

DM - still I haven't seen any one decent (since we missed out on Melo) - may be Song/Denilson will do the job.

Cheers

Oz   

^ 1 step forward and 2 steps back. Man city will take Gunners 4th position 09/10 season. Goal.com posted Gallas to Lazio. looks like all your defenders are on sale :D

Nuune: blues look stunning with lampard and drogba still on 110% on form. phew now I don't have to burn JT's shirt that his staying.

Long hair is the key to success.

shevchenko_golden_ball.jpg

He's looked sharp pre-season, unless we sign some mega striker i'd keep him on.