Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Xafladii Jubaland youth organization Minneapolis

tutu   

Aaliyyah;941011 wrote:

Hei Aaliyah. The hooyo on around 3.00 whose chorus is the audience's 'Alaha yoo', is she the same lady on youtube that addresses the seven different men and women. If so, where is she from? NFD ama? Dad baanu ismu haysa naaye. Thanks.

Aaliyyah   

tutu;946649 wrote:

Hei Aaliyah. The hooyo on around 3.00 whose chorus is the audience's 'Alaha yoo', is she the same lady on youtube that addresses the seven different men and women. If so, where is she from? NFD ama? Dad baanu ismu haysa naaye. Thanks.

Walaal I believe it is the same lady. If so her name is Sahra Xuseen and I don't know if she's from NFD or not. Sorry I couldn't be much of help.

Carafaat   

Aaliyyah;939770 wrote:

Minnesota definetly wins the prize for most party loving Somali community. All the other communities have civilized meetings, Minnesota folks just seek a reason to party. :D

Aaliyyah   

Oba xaflada lugu tageerayo mamulka Jubaland ee magaladada ka dhacdey ma tagtay oo ayeeyo makaxeesay saad uga duceesato :)

Aaliyyah   

Masha'allah Oba. Sanaag is a beautiful place and I love it too. But, isn't your ayeeyo from buuhodle? lol mise waad halmamtay :)

Aaliyyah   

oba hiloowlow;946737 wrote:
lol she is from buhoodle clan wise but she was born and raised in Ceelafweyn
:)

gartay walaal. Ilaahay haku daayo ayeeydaa.