Sign in to follow this  
bush

Declaring war with the moderators!!!!!!!!!!!

bush   

Ladies and gentleman, my fellow citizens.

Tonite we are nomads awekaned to danger and called to defend our freedoms. Our grief has turned to anger, and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice, or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done. I wanna thank myself for my leadership at this important time. I also want to thank Junior nomads, Baby nomads, Senior nomads, and just plain nomads, plus all the nomads I have forgoten. Now let me get to my task.

As a leader of the most powerful nation on the face of this earth, I have called on all nomads from far away as London, Australia, Kenya, and that coooooooooooold country north of as I think its called Canada to act against miss use of power by some moderators. On September 25th, enemies of freedom commicted an act of war on our forum. Nomads have known power hungry moderators of somalinet.com, Nomads have faced brutal regime of moderators at other well know Somali oriented websites, Somalis have met this moderators before--but they have not faced one at this lovely peaceful site. All of this was brought upon us in a single day....and a night fell on a different forum, a forum where freedom itself is under attack. A forum where TOPICS WERE BEING ERASED!!

Nomads have many questions tonite. Nomads are asking: Who this perpetrators are? The evidence we have gathered all points to a collection of loosely affiliated moderators known as Al Erasers. They are the same erasers indicted for erasing topics at poetry, camel milk debate, womens corner, Islam and other forums.

Al Erasers is to forum what the mafia is to crime. But its goal is not making money; its goal is remaking the forums -- and allowing uniteresting or thought provoking topics on nomads everywhere.

The President of The United States(thats me)respects all other freedom of speech minding moderators--but we condem the Al Erasers. And we beliver that you are sheltering them and this is threatening nomads everywhere. By aidind and abetting Al Erasers you are committing a crime against the most powerful nation on earth(I like saying that).

And tonight, the United States of America makes the following demands on the Moderators: Deliver to United States authorities all the leaders of Al Erasers who hide in your website. Give the United States full access to Al Erasers training camps, so we can make sure they are no longer operating.

These demands are not open to negotiation or discussion. The Moderators must act, and act immediately. They will hand over the Al Erasers, or they will share in their fate.