Sign in to follow this  
Sighnomore

Somali-Canadian Killings

I found this video on youtube and thought to share. It's a couple months old and I'm not sure if it's been put up on here before.

I found all the contributors to be well-spoken and sympathetic in regards to the plight of Somali-Canadians except the clown in the suit jacket.

Sighnomore;935315 wrote:

I found this video on youtube and thought to share. It's a couple months old and I'm not sure if it's been put up on here before.

I found all the contributors to be well-spoken and sympathetic in regards to the plight of Somali-Canadians except the clown in the suit jacket.

Isn't he the goof who was interviewed by the CBC in this article: Somali militant group recruiting Canadian youth

From the linked article above:

Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed: "Help us before they use us. Employ us before they employ us. The ball is in your court federal government. Wake up before the blood is soaked in the streets of Toronto, like it was in London, Stockholm and New York."

Give us jobs or we'll kill you?

Oh my god. Yes, he's such an embarrassment. I would have been hard pressed not to throttle him if I was sitting there. So kudos to those other Somali people.