Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Adult males' testosterone levels drop when talking to friends' wifes

Wadani   

I think Malika and Coofle misunderstood me. I wouldn't touch my wife if she did gogol-dhaaf. I'd just utter the golden words three times and boom it's over, and I'd never see her again as she'd be dead to me. I'm talking about going to jail for life by dealing with the guy who would disrespect me as a man and do such a thing with my wife. That's invasion of personal and sacred territory of the worst kind, and someones gotta pay.

Or do I got this all wrong?

Coofle   

Wadani;930863 wrote:
I think Malika and Coofle misunderstood me. I wouldn't touch my wife if she did gogol-dhaaf. I'd just utter the golden words three times and boom it's over, and I'd never see her again as she'd be dead to me. I'm talking about going to jail for life by dealing with the guy who would disrespect me as a man and do such a thing with my wife. That's invasion of personal and sacred territory of the worst kind, and someones gotta pay.

Or do I got this all wrong?

Well ,,, USE your own bear hands,,,I know this guy who kicked the guys butt until he went to coma and put on ventilator, The guy is alive but had a beating he would never forget,,,,,That man had it coming coz he was married to 4 women....When you marry 4 women you are just creating suitable environment for an affair.

The good thing in Somali culture is that other men despise a man known to go after married ladies on contrary to Arab culture where men who have such habit are considered Casanovas....