Sign in to follow this  
wiil

gues the movie

ANWAR   

easy but Guess the movie:

AL:: What? Oh no you didn't. Wait a minute, no you didn't, aye aye Jake! Hey! Jake! Jake! Jake! Come back here! Jake! You disloyal fool-*** *****-made-punk. Jake! I need my money! Jake! Awwww, you mother******s. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all of you *****es! Huh. You think you can do this shit. Jake! You think you can do this to me?! You mother******s will be playin' basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you! SHU program, nigga. 23 hour lockdown! I'm the man up in this piece! You'll never see the light of - who the **** do you think you're ****in' with? I'm the police, I run shit here. You just live here! Yeah, that's right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away, 'cause I'm gonna burn this mother****** down. King Kong ain't got shit on me! That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't ****. I'm winnin' anyway, I'm winnin.' I'm winnin' any mother****in' way, I can't lose. Shit, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me. Hahahahaha, shit! Haha, oh what a day! What a mother****ing day! Haha, hahaha.

Wadani   

*ANWAR*;930337 wrote:
easy but Guess the movie:

AL:: What? Oh no you didn't. Wait a minute, no you didn't, aye aye Jake! Hey! Jake! Jake! Jake! Come back here! Jake! You disloyal fool-*** *****-made-punk. Jake! I need my money! Jake! Awwww, you mother******s. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all of you *****es! Huh. You think you can do this shit. Jake! You think you can do this to me?! You mother******s will be playin' basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you! SHU program, nigga. 23 hour lockdown! I'm the man up in this piece! You'll never see the light of - who the **** do you think you're ****in' with? I'm the police, I run shit here. You just live here! Yeah, that's right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away, 'cause I'm gonna burn this mother****** down. King Kong ain't got shit on me! That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't ****. I'm winnin' anyway, I'm winnin.' I'm winnin' any mother****in' way, I can't lose. Shit, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me. Hahahahaha, shit! Haha, oh what a day! What a mother****ing day! Haha, hahaha.

Denzel in training day.

Coofle   

Now guess this movie of 80s ...

"Its true those somalis are the only tribe that knows horses and they don't drink, charge undressed or chase other mans' wives"

wyre   

Coofle;930842 wrote:
Now guess this movie of 80s ...

"Its true those somalis are the only tribe that knows horses and they don't drink, charge undressed or chase other mans' wives"

Out of africa???

Coofle   

wyre;930869 wrote:
Out of africa???

Haaheey...

WADANI ... If you are curios about how somalis are depicted in the movie, You should read the Book...Thanks to the faarax who put a good word for us in history. They were your people!