Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

This is absurd

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

what is wrong with these kids parents magaca ilaahay? They are kids for crying out loud let them be kids, this is child abuse

i actually watched this vid, Oba. the little Somalilander kid makes some excellent points and it would far better, for Somaliland, if he was solely tasked with representing us in the Somaliland-Somalia talks.

SomaliPhilosopher;924950 wrote:
I heard the one on the left is a descendant of Barre kidnapped by the parents of the kid in the right for the purpose of creating such videos

axmaaryaho isku xishood. these kids are making a political point. unless, of course, you're against child actors? they are doing an excellent job in educating all those ignorant people out there. too often somali politics has been made seemingly complicated by so called commentators. its time to make it accessible to all the people.

Alpha why don't you watch this one and tell me once more these guys are driving a political point and not a victim of indoctrinated xenophobia towards "Somalia"

This is by far the worse one Oba,

Wadani   

SomaliPhilosopher;924960 wrote:

Alpha why don't you watch this one and tell me once more these guys are driving a political point and not a victim of indoctrinated xenophobia towards "Somalia"

This is by far the worse one Oba,

How are they in anyway promoting or exhibiting an intense and irrational fear of people from Somalia? U did use the word xenophobia right? Do u not realize that u can't walk a few meters in Hargaysa without coming across a Somali from the south? Somalianders are not xenophobic to southerners, how could they be when they r the same people? That would be absurd. This somaliland/somalia issue is 100% political, nothing more nothing less.

A_Khadar   

Indeed it's sad to fill in kids with such hateful rabish just few to advance their political and personal interests.

Its not hatred kids should be prepared for life politically economically and socially , parents teach their children about their being identity religion heritage their country history so when they grow up they stand strong in their feets the kid 10 years old he is not a baby over 5 years wa qaan gaadh naag ba loo guurin kara.