Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Breaking news: Oba supports the Jubbaland initiative

Raamsade   

Oba, for someone who claims to hail from Ceeldheer and the environs, you display astonishing political naivety. Maxaad isku koobi Galgaduud iyo Sh. Dhexe haddii tolkaada uu dego Somali Peninsula oo dhan? Your clansmen live from Sool and Mudug all the way to the Kenyan border and beyond in the NFD. You also live in Somali Galbeed. In other words you live every where with your fellow Somalis, so why barricade yourself in a small portion of your ancestral land? That emblematic of small mindness and small thinking for small people. Marka, ninyahow dadkaada la deg, wax la qeybso lakin ka ag fagow gardaradda iyo gumaadka marrasta loo geysto. Haddaa taladeyda qaadan weydo, walaahi thuma walaahi dhengedeyda i ag taala aa madaxa kaaga garaaci!

Raamsade;924928 wrote:
Oba, for someone who claims to hail from Ceeldheer and the environs, you display astonishing political naivety. Maxaad isku koobi Galgaduud iyo Sh. Dhexe haddii tolkaada uu dego Somali Peninsula oo dhan? Your clansmen live from Sool and Mudug all the way to the Kenyan border and beyond in the NFD. You also live in Somali Galbeed. In other words you live every where with your fellow Somalis, so why barricade yourself in a small portion of your ancestral land? That emblematic of small mindness and small thinking for small people. Marka, ninyahow dadkaada la deg, wax la qeybso lakin ka ag fagow gardaradda iyo gumaadka marrasta loo geysto. Haddaa taladeyda qaadan weydo, walaahi thuma walaahi dhengedeyda i ag taala aa madaxa kaaga garaaci!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@ Haddaa taladeyda qaadan weydo, walaahi thuma walaahi dhengedeyda i ag taala aa madaxa kaaga garaaci! :D

A_Khadar   

Macallinka;924790 wrote:
For few second i was reading this :
Obama supports the Jubbaland initiative
:D

;) Darn it... I did so.. War Obama na goor muu camal belay baan is idhi..!...

Oba dude is lost chop in the wood.. He just reminds me the Sadam's spokes minister back in 2004. He is very much THE entertainer of this place. All these is just him realized the term HAG became more famous than Unuka, and he is in a mission to just undo or do some damage control..

BTW, Khatumo’s share of Waamo/Jubaland is not forgotten but for now it has another priority. This message is from Madaxweyne Indhasheel via SMS to Jubaland crew..

A_Khadar   

Raamsade;924928 wrote:

Adiga iyo Oba ismaydan fahmin. He is talking about only Unuka and that is his Tol adigana habar Gangister and the rest baad ku kooleynee..

A_Khadar;924961 wrote:
;)
Darn it... I did so.. War Obama na goor muu camal belay baan is idhi..!...

Oba dude is lost chop in the wood.. He just reminds me the Sadam's spokes minister back in 2004. He is very much THE entertainer of this place. All these is just him realized the term HAG became more famous than Unuka, and he is in a mission to just undo or do some damage control..

BTW, Khatumo’s share of Waamo/Jubaland is not forgotten but for now it has another priority. This message is from Madaxweyne Indhasheel via SMS to Jubaland crew..

awoowe dee why r u against me :eek: we supposed to be allies

A_Khadar   

^^ Awoowe, I am not against you. Just thought for a second if your user was hacked by kuwii ku necbaa dee. Was checking the water is so deep with stick.