Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Historic Election in Kenya

Who is going to win? Any predictions ?

Yaa Soomaalida u roon? Weliba yaa Jubbaland u roon ?

Aaway kii xumaaye Haatu ahaa , bal maanta inaan u baxsado :D

Haatu   

Uhuru is winning as of now although the counting hasn't finished. I'm not on the ground but MMA is and he's providing updates on the other thread. My gut tells me the Kikuyu will win, they always win.

As for my home turf, it seems Maxamed Afeey is struggling in his bid for Senator in Wajir County. People are saying Somalia is meddling in this (Maxamed Afeey being one of the engines behind Kenya's support for J/land).

^^I don't know this Maxamed Afey dude. I know Yusuf Haji and Yusuf Xasan , who were supportive of the jubbaland project. How are they doing?

Haatu   

Yusuf Xasan is gonna win Kamakunji (Eastleigh) no doubt. He's loved by the people. As for Yuusuf Xaaji, he's REALLY up against it. He's facing Faarax Macalin a fellow political heavy weight. I'm supporting Yuusuf Xaaji for political reasons but I don't know if he'll make it.

As for a lil bit of reminiscing, in the good old days when a (Somali) candidate wins the Garissa MP seat, the town would be euphoric. Geel baa la qali jirey Saarna habeenkii oo dhan baa la dheeli jirey. I can still remember the chants of Mandeleleo! (Mandeleleo being the politician who controlled this seat for near 25 years). Good old days but I doubt anyone will take part in Saar or any camels will be slaughtered this time thanks to the insecurity.

Haatu   

Apophis;923952 wrote:
The long arm of the HAG better be careful; the MZ Katana is mighty sharp.

lol maanta waad is caddeyse. The HAG were supposed to be supporting Afeey but I'm hearing they switched to the MZ guy at last minute. Talk about treachery. Your cousin might win, but we'll give you a run for your money.