Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Indian Women

India is a filthy place, with disgusting and unhygienic cultures, but when their women are not impoverished and unkept, their women are beautiful, yaa salaam :eek:

indian-natural-beauty-tips1.jpg

Raamsade   

This is skewed representation... isn't this woman an actress or something? Please post your average Indian woman and let us decide for ourselves.

Raamsade;921342 wrote:
This is skewed representation... isn't this woman an actress or something? Please post your average Indian woman and let us decide for ourselves.

Average indian women lives in extreme poverty and is unkept because of that, darxuma is all that you will see. Not a fair comparison.

Indian-women.jpg

And that is the same with Somali women. When they are extremely poor and are barely surviving and probably dont even have enough water to wash themselves.... they look very different from when they are living in affluence, luxery, comfort and a colder climate. e.g.

reportint20130215103754377.jpg

V.S

55619510152571276130078.jpg

tumblr_me4cngQrgv1r34z06o1_500.jpg

tumblr_maaqdzOyGq1r34z06o1_400.jpg

Raamsade   

Odey, glamorized models and movie stars aren't representative of your average women of any nationality/ethnicity. And I don't buy your argument that true beauty can be sullied by economic condition or what not. Marka, odey, i noo keen dumar kale oo dhigmi kara haweenka India.

Mario B   

Nin-Yaaban;921362 wrote:
Desi chicks are hot, but they rarely date non Indian men. The few that do go for the successful/rich type white guys.

You could find your own desi from these, NY! :)

Mario B;921365 wrote:
You could find your own desi from these, NY!
:)

Tan kabaha guduudan qabto marnaba caadi maahan. Waa quruxleey, ilahay tanoo kale ha isiiyo. ;)

Maaddeey;921380 wrote:
lol, kulli kabo gaduudan ey qabaan waadan u jeedin maahee!.
:D

LoL waa'eey dhici kartaa. Hadaba aan iraahdo, 'Quryxleeyda Jeanska qabto'. ;)

Maaddeey;921383 wrote:
^ Saas dheh, tikre waaye lakin ogaaw!.
:)

Adiga kaalay, miyaadan waxba ii ogaleen? Mise Mr. Ali Zubeyr Godane ayaad rabtaa inaan kusoo dacwoodo? ;);)

OdaySomali;921340 wrote:
India is a filthy place, with disgusting and unhygienic cultures, but when their women are not impoverished and unkept, their women are beautiful, yaa salaam :eek:

This is so unnecessary :rolleyes:.

& this post in general is degrading, & reducing of women.

nuune   

I used to be fond of Indian women, that was in the 70s and 80s, until I found out this, mar danbe ma laga yaabo inaan Hema Malina, Karishma Kapoor iyo Juhi Jawla caashaqo, khalaas, gave up anything to do with Indian women in mid 90s

hairy-indian.jpg