Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Somali government troops beheads Al shabaab soldier in Baydhabo

Haatu   

Apophis;919549 wrote:
The SS used to take Jews (including kids) into a specially built shower, gas them and cremate the bodies in a specially built ovens. It was the most efficient method of killing and disposing of humans. And it was cheap too (run on slave labour). Think about this Oba & Haatu, when setting up your death chambers.

Or impose a curfew on the town, lock it down, pour gasoline on the roads and set it alight. Simples.

Apophis;919549 wrote:
The SS used to take Jews (including kids) into a specially built shower, gas them and cremate the bodies in a specially built ovens. It was the most efficient method of killing and disposing of humans. And it was cheap too (run on slave labour). Think about this Oba & Haatu, when setting up your death chambers.

This is verily a model to look up into :eek:

Jacpher   

I know this will probably never happen but I wish this kind of treatment for the AS leadership, Godane, Rooboow, Afghani, Amriki, Fu'ad, Cali Dheere. Let them taste their own medicine.

^You and I are both sitting comfortably in the west, I don't think we want encourage more violence as that hasn't solved anything in the past 20 years. A better solution will be to tried them in court and set an example. It will be a win for the nascent Somali Judiciary and it might just usher an era of accountability.

Jacpher   

^Look up the definition of violence sxb. Any sane Somali doesn't consider government forces killing Amriki, Godane, Shangoole, Cali Dheere, Afghani, Rooboow an aggression or an act of violence. Maybe those who sympathize with AS do but definitely not their everyday victims. I said 'probably never' but if that was the case, it would be a justice for all.

Sxb you need to wake up to the reality. What AS is doing is no short of what Al Qaeda did in Iraq. Somalis need to take drastic measures to wipe AS out of the country for good. Never in the history of the civil war or even Barre regime did a reputable religious scholar who is over seventy years old gunned down inside the masjid while praying. Waa Muslim laguma cizeen, waa waayeel, masjid buu ku jiraa, salaad buu ku dhex jiraa, maalin jimce ah, wax dambi uu galay aanan jirin, waxaas oo dhan wey iska indho tireen. Dadkaas baad wili rumeysan tahay inay leeyihiin an ounce of diin. Hadii hore laguu khalday, hadda ka feker camalada AS suubiyaan.