Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Somalia opposes Sh870m funding for Kenya navy

Haatu;918724 wrote:
Don't pay attention to them and their malicious lies. The secessionist worm harbours a grudge against me after I publicly ridiculed and humiliated him. The crazy cousin is just that, crazy.

You don't know the USC of Kenya? Think . Yes, they're Oba's lot, crazy I know. I used to think they weren't even Somali when I was young
:D

Kkk you are so funny and no they are not Oba's lot.

The only true HAGs in Kenya are the OOTS (One-Of-The-Sheikhs) and /Fruit-lovers in Mandera... are pure Somali and go straight to Gardheere Samaale (one of the 9 Samaale sons) for your edification and education...What you've heard is a loose association with HAG just like the Grave-peeps/...

Oba don't kill me, am just following the genealogies/abtirsinyo as they are...

Haatu   

QansaxMeygaag;918762 wrote:
Kkk you are so funny and no they are not Oba's lot.

The only true HAGs in Kenya are the OOTS (One-Of-The-Sheikhs) and /Fruit-lovers in Mandera... are pure Somali and go straight to Gardheere Samaale (one of the 9 Samaale sons) for your edification and education...What you've heard is a loose association with HAG just like the Grave-peeps/...

Oba don't kill me, am just following the genealogies/abtirsinyo as they are...

If you say so sxb. I only heard recently they're Oba's lot.