Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland: exploration in ‘Africa’s 55th state’

nuune;913246 wrote:
MDG--Ethiopia--Meles-Zena-009.jpg

If he was alive, he would have claimed 98% of that alleged oil.

That is young Melez Zenawi, an iconic picture, just walking into the presidential palace for the first time in 1991 with his rebels behind and front, his fiercing eyes filled with complete hungary for power.

The eyes of absolute authority.

The only way to manage a country is through a dictatorship, thanks to Siyad and Mabuto Seko Seko iyo Gadafi, they did great job in uniting a country through fist iron hands, and once they left, what happened.

Your argument is terrible flawed and counterproductive.

Somalia   

STOIC;913253 wrote:
Somalia, did you had to go through all that trouble to "proof" that there is oil in Puntland? Warya you got the wrong guy to have a competition with about some garrison cities...Wonder how you guys will react if God-blesses you guys with wealth beyond avarice instead of water?

I went through that trouble to post the consistent inane attempt to put your non existent exploratory dreams alongside that of Puntland ama the rest of Somalia. Do not try and spin this, read what I posted which was posted recently by your top website and compare the two articles.

Personally I think the water should be sent to Hargeisa, where electricity and water can run out at any given hour. :eek:

Blessed   

LOL@ Stoic. I agree, we need to keep our feet firmly on the ground regarding the oil issue but I do like the rest of the development plans mentioned in the article.