Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

PICTURE: Somalia's defense minister parties while qoslaye spends time flying abroad

Mooge   

ladies and gentlemen, these are the people running our country.

qoslaye broke a record recently as the most travelling Somali head of state since independence. he took 10 trips abroad in less than 90 days. The question is, what do the cabinet and the damjadiid boys do when while qoslaye travels?

well, they also party.

23783794.jpg

Mooge   

Xaaji Xunjuf;910327 wrote:
loooool Horta are Ministers allowed to chew?

xaaji, FIqi is a big muqayil and this picture clearly shows why somali people oppose qoslaaye and his incompetent team.

Khadafi   

That is not him mooge! Faarole marki la waayay, fiqi maas soo qaadatay? ;)

Fiqi does an exellent job and we hope that he continues.

Wadani   

Let's say for arguements sake that is him, why would it matter? How does eating khat make someone unsuitable to be in a position of power?

Mooge   

Wadani;910345 wrote:
Let's say for arguements sake that is him, why would it matter? How does eating khat make someone unsuitable to be in a position of power?

if that is your logic, then mooge is vindicated. all i have been saying about you is true. loool.

i some how think that's him unless he has a twin brother look how his bidaar is shaped exactly the same the fore heads are identical. i just cant measure his ears if i could do that i would know certainly that's him. They have the same hawk nose. But we still don't know if its him or not well not 100%.