Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Wiil 9 jir ah oo gabyaya

Maxaan ku dhuftay maya anigu runtaan sheegaa Somalidu waxay jecelyihin inay Muwadanin iska dhigaan laakin markay dhamaato xafladu iyo xalwado waxay iska walaaqdan wixi ay walaqaan jireen. You can sing endless songs compose as much poems ,laakin hadanaad dhab wadankaga u jeclaan waxba meesha kuma haysid.

Aaliyyah   

Xaaji Xunjuf;910023 wrote:
Whats you're point Somaliland will not join Somalia and Somalia will not join Somaliland but i thought we were talking about Somalia, and how they dont care for their country fake wadaninimo weyee haday dalkooda jecelyihin way u damqan lahayen ficil ahaan and i dont see that.

My point is when I read your posts it is quite blatant that you have an awful negativity for your Somali country men. Your deep rooted hatred for the Somali people is clouding your perception of them. Most Somalis (except for the one deviant group in which you are sadly a part of ) support and believe in unity and one Somalia.

For your one-clan state to not join Somalia they would have to first separate. Your state is legally a part of Somalia. So buddy, face the facts on the ground and know that distancing yourself from "dadka Somaalida" when you yourself are Somali is a reflection of the problem in Somalia.

Wadani   

^ Nonsense. What about djibouti who didnt join Somalia after their independence in 77, and the people of NFD and Kilinka shanaad who openly proclaim they wouldnt join Somalia even if they got their freedom. Dadkan reer Soomaaliland uun ba la tusay, cajabay cajiib.

How does wanting your own country mean u hate other somalis, that makes no sense.

Aaliyyah;910042 wrote:
My point is when I read your posts it is quite blatant that you have an awful negativity for your Somali country men. Your deep rooted hatred for the Somali people is clouding your perception of them. Most Somalis (except for the one deviant group in which you are sadly a part of ) support and believe in unity and one Somalia.

For your one-clan state to not join Somalia they would have to first separate. Your state is legally a part of Somalia. So buddy, face the facts on the ground and know that distancing yourself from "dadka Somaalida" when you yourself are Somali is a reflection of the problem in Somalia.

What i always call for peace and stability in Somalia and prosperity even help them give them ideas i think i am the only one who openly talks about Somalia and how it should be run how can that be translated as hate. Thats beyond my comprehension but you didnt refute my claim that Somalis are not nationalist people in the heart you just looked at me. But i said it and you disagreed at the same time you agree and considers me not a wadani which one is it.

Wadani;910045 wrote:
^ Nonsense. What about djibouti who didnt join Somalia after their independence in 77, and the people of NFD and Kilinka shanaad who openly proclaim they wouldnt join Somalia even if they got their freedom. Dadkan reer Soomaaliland uun ba la tusay, cajabay cajiib.

How does wanting your own country mean u hate other somalis, that makes no sense.

According to some Somaliweyn is Somaliland and Somalia the rest can do what they want and they can be Somali and are proud Somalis. But Somalilanders are treacherous folks.

Aaliyyah   

Wadani;910045 wrote:

Djibouti if they don't want to join Somalia that is fine. Beesha Somaliland if they want to separate by all means they are free to do so.

NFD/ Kilinka if they get their independence they can choose their future Somalia or independence State. Similarly other Somali regions such as Galmudug, Khaatumo, Puntland, Hiiraan, Makhir, Jubaland, etc they can remain as part of Somalia.

Wanting your own country is one thing. Insulting other Somalis and accusing them of pretending to be patriotic or being dishonest is another.

Lastly, respect is two-way street. Maaha in wax laga sheego Cidna.Hadii dadka qaar la tusay Somaliland, kuwa kalna waxaa la tusay Somalia iyo Khaatumo.

Aaliyyah   

Xaaji Xunjuf;910048 wrote:
According to some Somaliweyn is Somaliland and Somalia the rest can do what they want and they can be Somali and are proud Somalis. But Somalilanders are treacherous folks.

Somaliland can do whatever they want as long as they don't force their secession ideology on others.

Wadani   

Aaliyyah;910069 wrote:
Somaliland can do whatever they want as long as they don't force their secession ideology on others.

But u classed the group (beesha) Xaaji and I hail from as deviants because the majority of them don't believe in unity, so what do u mean they can do watever they want? Hadaladaadu way is burinayaan. But I do and have always agreed that no group should be forced to join somaliland's secessionist ambitions, just like no group should try to prevent or undermine their secession. Live and let live.

Aaliyaah is not thinking rationally what has Buhoodle and laascaanod gained with the 30 year Union with Somalia did the goverment of adan cade and cabdirashid and General siyad bare develop the regions of sool and Buhoodle?. This blind loyalty to Somalia will not bring solutions to the people of laascaanood and Buhoodle. Aaliyaah if the koonfurians respected the people of Khatumo they would gave them a voice in their government. But instead they rewarded a former secessionist lady and ignored the Khatumo elders and politicians sitting in Xamar for more than 7 months. As for you're last point when the Khatumites stop with their phrases they are the bridge between SL and Somalia. How can you expect from Hargeysa to blindly ignore while you are saying you want to bring Hargeysa under Mogadishu. For a girl born in hargeysa you really dislike hargeysa where did we go wrong.

Aaliyyah   

Wadani;910074 wrote:
But u classed the group (beesha) Xaaji and I hail from as deviants because the majority of them don't believe in unity, so what do u mean they can do watever they want?

When we are talking about Somalia, SL group are deviant since they don't support to be remained part of Somalia. At the same they are free to do what they want and infact I don't mind if beesha Somaliland wants to separate from Somalia. The same way Khaatumo is free to decide their future and remain part of Somalia.

Wadani;910074 wrote:
Hadaladaadu way is burinayaan. But I do and have always agreed that no group should be forced to join somaliland's secessionist ambitions.

Wadani;907445 wrote:
Hadii aanad aaminsanayn in beeshani ay goostaan dhulka ay ka daganyihiin somaliland,

Reer Khaatumo ma aminsana inay dhul ka daganyihiin Somaliland. Inta aad aminsantahay in Reer khaatumo dhul ka daganyihiin Somaliland see u tageeri kartaa in qofna la khasbin. Waa suaale miyeyna labadan comment is burineen?

With that being said, I agree that no group should be forced on ideology they don't support.

In la is ixtiraamo nabada ayaa ku jirta. Marka nabada hala ilaaliyo oo hala isku xadgudbin.

back to the topic, my thread waxay ku saabsaneed ilmo yar oo 9 jir ah. Marka lagama hadleen daacadnimada iyo wadaniyada dadka tageersan Somalia, Somaliland, Khaatumo, puntland etc...

Wadani   

I meant Somaliland as in dhulka uu ingriisku gumaysan jiray. Maad diidan tahay inaad dhulka somaliland laysku odhan jiray aad dagantihiin? Anyways, waaban idiin hiilinayay ee maxaad igu haysataa. Soomaali waxay ku maahmaahdaa doqon ha u gargaarin hana gargaarsan. :D

Aaliyyah   

Wadani;910080 wrote:
I meant Somaliland as in dhulka uu ingriisku gumaysan jiray. Maad diidan tahay inaad dhulka somaliland laysku odhan jiray aad dagantihiin?

You didn't specify that you were speaking of colonial history ( ie British Somaliland, French Somaliland,Italian Somaliland). Hada Somaliland waxa sheegta maamulka hargaysa.

Wadani;910080 wrote:
Anyways, waaban idiin hiilinayay ee maxaad igu haysataa. Soomaali waxay ku maahmaahdaa doqon ha u gargaarin hana gargaarsan.
:D

Goor maad u hiilasay Khaatumo? hadii aad ku doodasid in dhulka Khaatumo ka mid yahay dhulkii ingriisku gumaysan jiray. Ingriisku khasab ayuu ku qabsaday British Somaliland, Shacabka Khaatumo mar walba way diidanayeen in ay ka mid noqdaan British Somaliland.

Aflagaadaduna ma fiicna taas ogow. Soomaali waxay ku maahmaahda af caytamay ninkiisa ku yaala.

Aaliyyah   

Xaaji Xunjuf;910077 wrote:
For a girl born in hargeysa you really dislike hargeysa where did we go wrong.

For a boy raised/lived in Hamar you sure dislike Somalia and Somalis. Where did we go wrong :D

I never disliked Somalia and Somalis you do know Somalis dont live only in Xamar i am even planning to visit there soon inshallah. When are u visiting hargeysa Aaliyah:D

Aaliyah why did you ignore all the other points i raised.