Sign in to follow this  
SOO MAAL

Wareysi SomSat TV Layeeshay Prof. Cali Khaliif Galeydh

STOIC   

Taleexi;907369 wrote:
Prof. Galaydh is a human and I've my own reservations on some of his stands but his opponents like Stoic believe their views, rudeness and monolithic political positions are holistic and divine. What is good for the goose is good for the gander comes to mind. "SL" president, Siilaanyo, is not rude rather grounded?, come on Stoic, for once give us a break for decency sake.

Warya, I have nothing against the good Profesor. I wast just pointing out his dig on the program presenter and how he squandered the chance of presenting his points in a smart and a convincing way! My pointing out of his presentation of that Townhall meeting was just showing how he also contradicted and undercut all the realistic stuff that was going on Mogadishu at least Profesor Samatar was honest and shoot it straight!

I recognize his awesome ambition of fighting for his people and I admire his goals of wrenching his people out of their current slough of despair , but its just that I have deep mistrust for people who talk out of both sides of their mouth. Same goes with President Silanyo; after the last election I have never been disgusted with cheap politics like the Somaliland one and the current administration ways of pitting one clan against another! And that is why I have no respect for President Silanyo also....

Carafaat   

Taleexi;908009 wrote:
My adeer Faroole is just doing fine but I posed the question.

Faroole seems to oppose it. Ask him why? :D I actually support it, no matter the qualification or status of these talks.

True carafaat status is quo is not good Somaliland not recognized Somalia not stable and its sovereignty being violated by foreign troops including France. Somaliland non recognition status gives Ethiopia the upper hand to influence Hargeysa and even Mogadishu because of its fragile situation. Ethiopia Kenya are happy with the status quo but its not good for SL and Somalia. lets talk either unite or separate but the status quo needs to end.

Taleexi   

Carafaat;908071 wrote:
Faroole seems to oppose it. Ask him why?
:D
I actually support it, no matter the qualification or status of these talks.

I will exercise my 5th amendment in here, may I :)?

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;908073 wrote:
True carafaat status is quo is not good Somaliland not recognized Somalia not stable and its sovereignty being violated by foreign troops including France. Somaliland non recognition status gives Ethiopia the upper hand to influence Hargeysa and even Mogadishu because of its fragile situation. Ethiopia Kenya are happy with the status quo but its not good for SL and Somalia. lets talk either unite or separate but the status quo needs to end.

Xaajiyoow, sheekadu qof walba waa ku jiq - Rabbow na sama bixi :)

Somalia   

Carafaat;908071 wrote:
Faroole seems to oppose it. Ask him why?
:D
I actually support it, no matter the qualification or status of these talks.

No he doesn't, why do you keep talking out of butt? He opposed the agreement between Siilaanyo and Sheikh Shariif but what he should truly oppose is the fact that an admitted secessionist who doesn't even know the regions of Somalia let alone has the leadership skills or qualifications to lead is the foreign minister of Somalia, that's what should bother Puntlanders let alone all other Somalis.

As for this interview, it seems Khalif Galayr did good because he kept calling out the bias of the interviewer and the fact that most of the callers were from Somaliland, what a coincidence. :D