Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Best Afar Song ever? Gashaw Adal....RIP

Abtigiis;900736 wrote:
Now, Blue,let not be philosophical about as simple matter as love. If the English hasn't done it, let me try Somali:
:D

Hooriga la sheegiyee

Hebad liita ma ihiye

Hanti nin aan lahaynoo

Habranaaya ma ihi

Waxaan ahay nin hanadoo

Fulinaaya hawshee

Ma ii hagar baxdaa?

Kii xumaa ee meesha kula joogay ee Carafaat ahaa la kaasho oo bal heestaa ka soo jawaab.

If I ask Carafaat to translate to me your Somali lyrics. That's his lucky day he's gonna start talking about his new found girlfriend and trying to make me jealous. Let's wait for him and see what he has to say...

Abtigiis   

Blue, no, no, no, ha u tagin ninkaa. No way. Lahadal ama PM ugu *** ama send it by email to him if you have his contacts.

Also why do you feel jealous? Adiguba maad anaga naga sheekaysid oo aad jealous ka dhigtid isaga? :D

wyre   

Abtigiis;900748 wrote:
Blue, no, no, no, ha u tagin ninkaa. No way. Lahadal ama PM ugu *** ama send it by email to him if you have his contacts.

Also why do you feel jealous? Adiguba maad anaga naga sheekaysid oo aad jealous ka dhigtid isaga?

carafaat miyuu wax ku dhaamaa iyadaad moodaa :D

Abtigiis;900748 wrote:

Also why do you feel jealous? Adiguba maad anaga naga sheekaysid oo aad jealous ka dhigtid isaga?

It's not that I feel jealous no, it's him trying and wanting me to feel jealous with his stories that he has a girlfriend now as if I care about that. Last time I only asked him how are you doing and suddenly he started talk about his girlfriend what she has got and etc. I'm not that kind of person who tries to make a person jealous that is a waste of time for someone who has moved on.

Abtigiis   

Oba, sorry brother. I did not see your question. Maybe, it is because I saw Bluelicous, markaan arko yartaa waxbaa arko.

I don't speak canfari. But i can check for you.

Apologies bro.

Ameena   

xiinfaniin;900752 wrote:
Wallee dadkan isku dad baan nahay, wixii la rabo hala sheego, kuwani waa naga

Somalida iyo Canfartu (Afar or Denkali) isku dad iyo isku dhaqan maaha shaqona isku malaha, Canfartu waa dad wakhitigan la joogo 2012 qaawan, hadana muslim sheeganayaa, dumarka Canfartu waa Bare Breasts.

Canfartu Djibouti hal xaafad ayay ka dagaan oo la yidhaahdo Arhima, waayo Somalidu ma jecla xaafadna lama dagaan.