Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Djibouti Muxaadaro (Dhalinyaarad iyo tarbiyeenta) Sh. Abdirahman Bashir

raula   

I have heard of Sh. A. Bashir lectures & they are wonderful & current on issues. He's very knowledgeable Mansha-Allah & relates to youth & diasporas well. Speaking of Diasporas, i think he lives in OTTAWA? now & just concluded a series of lectures here in the Twin Cities, headed to Europe as i hear.

Aaliyyah   

raula;900486 wrote:
I have heard of Sh. A. Bashir lectures & they are wonderful & current on issues. He's very knowledgeable Mansha-Allah & relates to youth & diasporas well. Speaking of Diasporas, i think he lives in OTTAWA? now & just concluded a series of lectures here in the Twin Cities, headed to Europe as i hear.

Abu Salman is right he lives in djibouti. But, he was here not too long ago, and there were rumors that he will move to Toronto with his family. He is an amazing shiekh I loved every minute of the night he lectured at a local mosque here. Walee maxaan qoslay maxaana faaidey. Ilaahay ha daayo. You are absolutely right he relates to the youth. What a great man.

raula   

^^^true about the sense of humour-that's what made things stick!. I guess tis the rumors that we heard on our sides. Very informed sheikh both formally & spiritually & a wonderful philanthropist as well-Mansha-Allah.

Thx both A & A.

Jacpher   

^War sheikha u duceeya. Xay tahay waa hilarious and moving to my city. Say Alle miisaankaaga aakhiro ha u kordhiyo duca-qabooyin.

I had an opportunity to see him at a local masjid last weekend and it was great and a timely topic. He refused for the masjid to do a fund raising for an orphanage centers he runs back in Jabuuti for the families displaced by the civil war in Somalia but the masjid admin said we understand yaa Shaykhanaa you don't want us to do this but we need to show a little support to those orphanages back in Jabuuti.

May Allah reward him with Jannah for his support and knowledge to the community everywhere. Aamiin.

Aaliyyah   

He is hilarious and amazing... and yea I think he is moving to my city Yeeey LOL....laakin waa runtaa halo duceeyo Shiekha qaaliga ah. Ilaahay ayaan uga baryayaa aduunkana in uu wanaag ku waaro akhirona ilaahay janatul fardowsa ugu abaal gudo Shiekha iyo ehelkiisa iyo intuu jecelyahay iyo muslimiinto dhanba. Allahuma itina fii dunya xasana wafil akhira xasana wa qinaa cadaaba naar.