Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

KHaatumo State of Somalia - First Anniversary Celebrations :) :) :)

Taleexi   

Apophis;908051 wrote:
In fact I would think a better strategy for Mogadishu would be to support all those who wish to re-unite with the republic and then the few regions left will have to re-join. You can't make a country out of 2 regions. The negotiations should be with those who wish to secede the secessionist, if you get my meaning.

It would be ideal but it is not where we are now. Blame the arrogance, shortsightedness, ignorance and tribalism.

Taleexi;908053 wrote:
XX: See wax kuugu sheega saaxiib oh well whatever floats your boat. SL will represent your clan not as you wished the former British Protectorate citizens. You talk about Xaglotoosiye, what about Fowzia .. warninyahow, chill bill qaado cid aan naftaada ahayn ma matali kartide
:)

Fawziya aniga la ima diidin wa fariid feedha toosan oo wanaagsan waba naagti tidhi Somaliland waan u dhashay Somalia na waan u dhaxay:D

Taleexi;908057 wrote:
Then we are in one country - she represents you in the talks not Siilaanyo. The days of the free ride is over ....
:)

Laa ima didiin isku dhinac uun baanu wax u wadna:D

Let fawziya represent me and let siilaanyo represent you agreed

Taleexi   

Qof marqaasan yaa la garnaqsan jirey, war Siilaanyo looma baahna Culusow baad igu khasabtay anna eeddadaa baan sanka kaaga tolay - khalaas.

Waa iska caadi anigu fawziya la ima didiin culusow xita nin xun maha sh dalxiis ba ka darnaan laha , culusow wa nin fahansan siyasaadu siday u dhacayso manaad arkayn sidu u qoslayow. Wa reer mareeg state oo siyasaada HAG iyaga gardaadiyaa sidu faisal cali warabe siyasasada SNM u gardaadiyo.

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;908061 wrote:
Waa iska caadi anigu fawziya la ima didiin culusow xita nin xun maha sh dalxiis ba ka darnaan laha , culusow wa nin fahansan siyasaadu siday u dhacayso manaad arkayn sidu u qoslayow. Wa reer mareeg state oo siyasaada HAG iyaga gardaadiyaa sidu faisal cali warabe siyasasada SNM u gardaadiyo.

War wax fahan!, I support 100% so called Irirism movement :)

Taleexi   

Liibaan saaxiib, dumarka Australia mid baan ka helay, ee sidee lagu hadlaheeda lagu helayaa :), siday u boodayso in mingis hayo baa la moodaa!

Apophis;908106 wrote:
In due course I can see and hope Jubbaland supports Khaatumo. I think it's feasible.

lol You need to establish jubbaland before it can support another state:D and how will you smuggle weapons to khatumo not through Puntland not through Ethiopia? Right now Khatumo should support Jubbaland ileen iyaada ba jirta eh :D

Malika   

^Xaji wont sleep tonight - you will see tomorrow a thread dedicated to the 'ills' of Jubba..lol

I missed the party yesterday - am sure it was a blast!

viva Khatumo!

Malika;908134 wrote:
^Xaji wont sleep tonight - you will see tomorrow a thread dedicated to the 'ills' of Jubba..lol

I missed the party yesterday - am sure it was a blast!

viva Khatumo!

Malika i like you

Noolow adeer

:D