Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Memoirs of a Man in Denial

Abtigiis   

Cara.;897579 wrote:
Incredible.

Cara, what is incredible?? :D

Stoic - hadaba the one I am talking about is not your dumaashi. Taan anigu jeedo naaso waa weyn bay lahayd in real life : D : D :D istaaqfuruah!!

P. S Stoic, bal send me the number or more details. Once we confirm, we can break the news to her. It will be a big surprise.

Juxa   

Stoic at least you had lucky escape and hopefully he does not know your Entisaar

I did not have that luck, as he is close relative to my reer dumaashi, of course they wanted DNA before accepting inuu Abtigiis yahay wiilkoodii, the response was waxbarashaa waashay:)

ps: Intisaar is very common name, waaba loo hesay sow madan maqal?

ps.s Abtigiis i am so glad you listen sometimes

Abtigiis   

looooooooool@Juxa. Been bay kuugu sheegeen waxba isuma nihin qoladaas ku tidhi waa wiilkayagii. :D

Anyway, the excuse "waxbarashaa waashay" is common and has a long history. Back home, our folks usually get mad by overdose of knowledge when they are in grade 4.

Midda kale, Abtigiis is not me. So, they cannot judge me [the person] by reading what an online invented persona talks about. I think sometimes you miss that distinction. Take Abtigiis as an actor. Actors do not live the life they play in movies nor do they tell their real stories when talking in movies. I think my cousins who are your dumaashi were not given this context and can rightfully declare me insane based on the stories they are told.

Hadayse yihiin dad sidaad sheegi aanu is xigno oo dan iga leh may ila soo hadlaan aan u xog-waramee. A cousin of my wife also allegedly found out who Abtigiis is and told the wife. Well, I explained and she understood. This forum is a theatre and I will surely be surprised if the persona we wear here is that of ours. In that case, why not just form an email group and discuss...

By the way, don't you know "wuu waalan yahay" depends on who is saying it?Two days ago, I told this guy the people in Gashamo are more closer and have a lot in common to people in Danot (the two places are in Somali region and neighbouring) than the people of Danot have with their geneological kins in Garissa.

He could not believe it. He said I am mad! Well, you can imagine what I think of him! :D :D

STOIC   

Abtigis,

We are talking about the same person of course I'm not going to accept or deny the pendulum story then I'll be way out of the line...She has a beautiful family.Her family were, if not, the few Somalis that lived in that city.She speaks perfect Amhari....If you want it I'll pass her the news next time I visit her..My family and her family visit each other...

Juxa...I doubt I escaped this one..all he has to do is apologize to his cousin..haha

Cara.   

Oh sorry Abtigiis, I thought I was commenting on the bidaar thread, I was impressed with Ngonge's composure, considering.

Abtigiis   

STOIC, sheekadan halkaa ku jooji. It is a prank that has gone too far.

Cirkoow soo dun,

Ciidaay dhaqaaq

Cadha Alaay kaalay

Waxba dhowran maynee

Aloow dhagaxyo soo daadii

In truth, I have added enough twists in the tale for all characters (those which are real) and the chances of a coincidence with a real person was minimal and if it happens the chances they will identify with the storyline is slim. ..

wyre   

I'm too lazy to read a two line post from SOLers, but believe me abtigiis, when i find your posts and Ngonge's i dread for more :D

Thanks abtigiis

NGONGE   

A&T, I have a problem that you may be able to help me with, saaxib! There is this guy that keeps phoning me and leaving messages asking me to call him back but he never leaves a number and his number never appears on the caller display. What should I do and how can I tell him that I can't really call him back? Worse still, he calls me far too early in the morning when I'm not in the office yet. Bal maxaan sameeya saaxib, ila tali dee!