Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland:Protests in Hargeysa the losing party supporters angry

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;897053 wrote:
latest

hargeysa.jpg

Pathetic, we didn't get what we want so we will join another country? Somaliland is indivisible, stop being cry babies.

AfricaOwn;897049 wrote:
And this is somehow is fixed by them joining a more complicated clan structures with Somalia?

Haha Touché. I think it will be better to have proportional representation instead of a first past the post system.

The Sage   

AfricaOwn;897049 wrote:
And this is somehow is fixed by them joining a more complicated clan structures with Somalia?

Lol he's got some amazing logic

The Sage   

oba hiloowlow;897053 wrote:
latest

hargeysa.jpg

A couple of dozen paid teenagers waving a defunct flag isn't representative of the prevailing feelings in the country

.....on another note I didn't know photographers in SL had an affinity for Instagram :D

AfricaOwn;897049 wrote:

Yes what you call complication is called diversity. However one is calling for fair system in which every Somali is a citizen first. However you are hiding behind the falsehood of clan country. Today Moses Jesus are unhappy & Godane's sub clan are reminded of their past bondage..

The Sage   

Meh seems like the turbulence has died down. I guess that now that the courts are taking up the issue the parties will solving their grievances under the right processes