Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Polls in breakaway Somaliland ‘transparent’

Somalia   

Carafaat;896682 wrote:
:D
you dont understand sxb.

Excuse me Mr Carafaat but I am well aware of the business going on here. Mr Y is witnessing Mr J slowly moving towards Ceerigaabo and even settling in the city. Small acts such as these apart from the election match-up against a single clan is why these peaceful people are feeling sidelined. I wonder why Mr A is sitting on the sidelines like this truly a united country where people can settle where they want?

Mr. Y will take actions, if not physically like he used to, then politically moving towards Mogadishu, at least some of the politicians, maybe Mr. Y people are a truly wadani in the face of this action.

Xaaji, Mr Gaboose is not a Somalilander, not culturally or linguistically some even question ethnically but we shall not get into that... So I don't know why he would be capable of making a deal such as this on behalf of Mr. Y as a whole given that Mr. Y is partly divided, maybe you know something I do not.

The Sage   

Since when have we been able to discuss qabil on this site? The last time checked mentioning tribes were out of the question.

"

And when you guys try to dress up the names by saying "Mr. Y", "Mr. J", "D-Block" etc. you're not fooling anyone

Somalia   

All I see are letters, they might stand for villages, you ought to take the fight to the ones that use titles like "SAHAL the D-block Equivalent of HAG".

I agree though, clan names shouldn't be uttered.