Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

A life wasted: regrets of a comic and an asymptote

All i have inferred thus far from this post is that you want to experiment in the BDSM department (giggles), and to that i say go for it... you are already teetering on the edge of nihilism, nothing like a little fun in the sadism department to jolt you back :D

Absolutely nothing, i was just hoping a discourse would ensue around BDSM... so i can retort back with.

1hatfs.jpg

Thanks for snuffing out my moment, & possibly solving A&T's navel gazing.... as you were.

Somalicentric;896032 wrote:
All i have inferred thus far from this post is that you want to experiment in the BDSM department (giggles), and to that i say go for it... you are already teetering on the edge of nihilism, nothing like a little fun in the sadism department to jolt you back
:D

Somalicentric, kawaran Virginia?

Lets not highjack Abtigiis' thread :D

Besides, not sure what to tell you about VA, aside from being drastically isolated from

where all the action is at (Northern VA). In other words, i should be the last person to consult

when it comes to inquiring about VA... unless you are talking about the boons, aka hick-ville, aka the sticks aka the most exciting part of my town is WalMart lool

Somalicentric;896094 wrote:
Lets not highjack Abtigiis' thread
:D

Besides, not sure what to tell you about VA, aside from being drastically isolated from

where all the action is at (Northern VA). In other words, i should be the last person to consult

when it comes to inquiring about VA... unless you are talking about the boons, aka hick-ville, aka the sticks aka the most exciting part of my town is WalMart lool

Thread hijacking? Nah. There is enuff of it going around here anyways. And def not on this one (it's not like AT say's anything important to begin with). Yep, use to live in VA back in the days (aduun, aduun markuu ahaa:)), that's where all my troubles (legal) started. Been to the south (not the way u wanna visit it), but have made the rounds at Peumansend creek, and almost got sent to Red Onion by mistake.

Somalicentric;896120 wrote:
Nice, where did you previously reside in VA? Fairfax?!
;)

Not Fairfax, but close enuff. Falls Church, and Alex (cities) before i crossed over the bridge to MD (PG first and later Montgomery County) before i decide the DC metro area was just a trouble and moved out. :(

Abtigiis   

Waraa Nin-Yaaban, xikmadaada waan naqaan waa o' I was in Maine, no just off the 54 Avenue....iyo don't do this, you will be arrested! :D That is what you contribute to this site, yet you have the temerity to say AT has nothing useful to share. Each time you spew one location in US or a name of a village in the West, you think you have shared with us a ground-breaking theory. :D You mistake names of cities for ideas, you mistake cautionary tales of an-ex convict who learned the hard way as words of wisdom. :D

Thread'ka qas ka kala dhex bax.