Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Excellent Tips

chubacka   

Rest assured Marx I have no reason to hate you. I laugh and cringe at your posts (like everyone else) from afar as I can imagine it would be too much effort to befriend you.

Marx is being punished in SOL hell by the Admin and his MODs. rested assured Chubacky the Wacky that his memory continues to live on LOL.i'm Alpha his reincarnate. i'm like a dirty dog to his brahim status dee in our religion.

i'm so misunderstood Chubacky! you once claimed to know me but i disagree LOL. i didn't realise i was funny? what's funny about me? do i look like a joke to you? do you think i'm a joke? a joke yeah? well, that's exactly what i am dee LOL

Apophis;893129 wrote:
I find your behaviour fascinating in a sort of B. F. Skinner way.

LOL@Apo,

i won't even bother wikipedia-ing that name although its sounds familiar! STOP studying my personality/behaviour mida kale!

its script-galore at SOL. NO one is unique anymore ruunti and there are those qari-is-maaris, among 'us', who can assume the identity of others LOL. not pointing fingers LOL but i think you're trying to get me BANNED. wax isku faal and xishood. :D

*Blessed;893131 wrote:
JB what would be a good venture to invest in SL right now.. Just curious....

A lot my dear ,, a lot. The other day I was thinking of a "Drug disposal" company.

Look at this one for example from London:

u_83155d_2012-11-26-3-28-16f_ggg.jpg