Sign in to follow this  
Khadafi

Somali Pharmacist Assoociation?

Khadafi   

Do they even exist? if not, are theire any other fellow pharmacists who have thought about creating a somali pharmacist association?

Please send me PM for further questions.

Khadafi   

oba hiloowlow;890006 wrote:
Khadafi är du apotekare eller?

Inte ännu men är inne på mitt andra år!.. Oba Hilow, somalias drug market needs to be regulated, and the first step is by creating a form of non-governmental professional league.

Har ikke hørt om en lignende organisasjon før, men det trengs sårt. Kanskje stifter du den første og baner veien for de andre som ikke har tenkt på ideen før, i så fall er det en bra ide.

I find this utterly nonsensical, because these pharmaceutical drugs is what has caused the suffering and deaths of modern man. If you are a pharmacist of any worth you do realize that the Rockfellers' control the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry? As a lover of natural holistic medicine and a professional I cannot see it to the destruction of my people and the African ways through western medicines. It is dishonest and is an insult to alle's face. Wasn't it god who created the diseases in the world and its cures/remedies? If so why do we peddle pharma (sorcery) that has been created in lab to our countrymen?