Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Universal TV debate on Kismayu was weird, ruunkinet.com editor is not from Kismayu...

Abwaan   

Lol@Duke I agree...I already said it. He is from Buulo-Barde....You see Abwaan beenta ma jecla...and you and I are also not from Kismaayo.:D

Jacpher   

Maxaad ugu diidaysaan ninkaan war moogga ah mar hadiiba warlord Goobaale is leading Presidential delegate to set up admin for Kismaayo.

Hassan Sheikh ma saanaa u danbeysay. Over four months in office, Kismaayo iyo dhuxusheeda lee maa loo camal ah. Dalka intiisa kale aaway?

Abwaan;887816 wrote:
Lol@Duke I agree...I already said it. He is from Buulo-Barde....You see Abwaan beenta ma jecla...and you and I are also not from Kismaayo.
:D

Never claimed to be from Kismayu, however you and I know there is a very large urban Puntland community within Kismayu. Also the men from Gedo & Amadow have a large number there. One welcomes your stance of late..:D

Abwaan   

Lol@GD, not larger than Ruunkinet's cousins I guess. If Puntland urban own this land, why not Goobaale and co too? Malla isku ciyaaraa? 70s crowd and 90s crowd somple! They probably mostly came 20 years prior the divil war and have been away ever since, more years than they lived there....I don't object to the Puntlanders to get their share as long as you respect your hosts, like Ruunk's cousins, Bantus, Shiikaals, Cawramale, etc.

Somalia   

Abwaan, your kind lived the xaaraan quality life, prayed in stolen homes for 21 years, but when a government was born, the host kicked you to the curb and back to Wisil, so what makes you think people will not get their properties back in Kismayo, and when they do, how do you know who the host is and who isn't?

Unlike you, some actually OWNED properties.

Jacpher;887822 wrote:
Maxaad ugu diidaysaan ninkaan war moogga ah mar hadiiba warlord Goobaale is leading Presidential delegate to set up admin for Kismaayo.

Hassan Sheikh ma saanaa u danbeysay. Over four months in office, Kismaayo iyo dhuxusheeda lee maa loo camal ah. Dalka intiisa kale aaway?

correction Goobaanle where never sent to kismaayo.

Abwaan   

Oba you are wrong...Goobaale oo plastic surgery lagu sameeyey ayaa Kismaayo tegey. Nin cad baa loo ekeysiiyey dee.:D maskiinsanidaa, waabad isku daalinaysaa? War waa ogyihiin Goobaale iyo Toosane inaysan midna meeshan tegin ee dano kale ayaa laga leeyahay.

Weliba qayb kale oo spruwaayadan cusub baa sheegeysaa in laba nin oo Jabuutiyaan ah ay IsmaaciilCumar Geelle iyo President Xasan Shiikh soo direen oo ay waftiga la socdeen.:D