Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Somalia: Inclusivity, Acrimony and the Pressing National Priority

President Xassan Sheekh Maxamud is not by all accounts happy with the Jubba initiative that is underway in Kismayo. I do not understand why.

Is it true though? and if it is, why?

Oba

Stop being an appeaser.Jubba region or kismayo doesnt belong to D-Block if you read the history of the region,Mogadishu clans will have a say in any admin in kismayo ,Dont fall for their propoganda.Kismayo is a contested city and it is not called jarusulum of somalia with out a reason.

You have folks From far places like laascaanood or bari claiming it,so what prevents baido folks who live in major towns in jubba region or the mogadishu clans who are also natives of the land to claim kismayo or jubba as their land?

Some People need to re-gain their sanity and accept the reality that mogadishu clans will not sit by as thier lands are taken over.Kenyans are here to day but how long can they stay?

well its because Jubbaland wants to be like puntland,Ahlusunna and SL them are part of somalia in the paper but not in the reality, lol next step bay and bakool and lower shabelle will have its own autonomous region, hassan sheikh wont even rule in ceelasha biyaha..

oba

Well,as long as the interests of mogadishu clans in kismayo are not threatened ,the status quo will remain.the days of what is mine is mine what is yours is also mine is long gone.dont lose sleep over issues like somaliland or puntland,they dont influence you or effect you as an invidual or clan but you have a stake in jubba and you will have to fight for your rights whatever means neccessary.

xiinfaniin;884458 wrote:
^^
:D
:D

A reasonable concern but a one that could be fleshed out in the constitution. Don't you think so Oba?

lol seriously sxb i dont believe in federalism in south it will be destructive it can only work in Puntland

Eng.Cadde;884456 wrote:
Oba

Stop being an appeaser.Jubba region or kismayo doesnt belong to D-Block if you read the history of the region,Mogadishu clans will have a say in any admin in kismayo ,Dont fall for their propoganda.Kismayo is a contested city and it is not called jarusulum of somalia with out a reason.

You have folks From far places like laascaanood or bari claiming it,so what prevents baido folks who live in major towns in jubba region or the mogadishu clans who are also natives of the land to claim kismayo or jubba as their land?

Some People need to re-gain their sanity and accept the reality that mogadishu clans will not sit by as thier lands are taken over.Kenyans are here to day but how long can they stay?

lol eeboow im dhexdhexaad

Eng.Cadde;884460 wrote:
oba

Well,as long as the interests of mogadishu clans in kismayo are not threatened ,the status quo will remain.the days of what is mine is mine what is yours is also mine is long gone.dont lose sleep over issues like somaliland or puntland,they dont influence you or effect you as an invidual or clan but you have a stake in jubba and you will have to fight for your rights whatever means neccessary.

I know we have a stake in the Jubbas especially Jamaame,Jilib and Waadi

You cant really claim to be unbiased when you call for one particular group to rule over other people degaan and dispossess the rest of the natives.the least thing you can do is criticize both groups in such situation.

I fail to see the similarity b.w uganda and kenya,uganda is not fighting against a certain clan but against a radical group.kenya on the hand is siding one clan against the others,but they know they cant sustain that long the second the natives feel the heat.marka jaale,when the dust settles,we will see how the future holds for some of the NFD folks ee la soo dhahay dhul baanu idin qaban.jinni jubbaland la yiraah baa layska saari.