Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Haglatoosiye and Alpha

when i first heard that Haglatoosiye was the founder of the designated terrorist group SSC, i was intrigued. when i then heard that Haglatoosiye was now a minister in Somaliland, i was further intrigued. when i met Haglatoosiye, i was disappointed.

this mythical figure has captivated the deepest recesses of my wonderful, eccentric and indeed political mind. Haglatoosiye was formally introduced to me by a colleague. i addressed him as protocol dictates. he addressed me as a minister addresses a common man. we stared at each other, my stare eventually winning the staring contest LOL. i don't think i'll see him again. he is after all a man of weak moral fibre.

Abwaan   

Alpha@lol at the "terrorist group SSC", is that all you wanted to say here I do not think Xaglo and his likes can make any news.:D

wyre   

Alpha is done wrong, xaal iyo xumeyn baa laga doonaayaa,

if it was Xaajiga, hadalkiisa waxba lagama soo qaadeen, laakiin Alpha loogama baran in qolyo cambaaryeeyo :D

Apophis;884048 wrote:
This is the Alpha we know and admire, welcome back .

PS: how did you feel being addressed as a common man?
:D

Apo, thanks for the congratulations.

i didnt particularly like hagla's treatment of me. are we not in a marriage of convenience? :D

this incident was a great shame ruunti. hagla is fairly new to the idea of civilised politics and i'll give him the benefit of the doubt. for our long term cordial relations laakin it was a heinous mistake on halga's part which could result in a short lived career.

i would like to congratulate my friend Hagz on his recent appointment as the new Health Minister of the SL Republic. congrats, inaar. :P

Hagz has a masters degree in public health and is very well qualified to reign over his new ministry. with the appointment of an experience DG at the helm, Hagz will do great.

hambalyo. Hagzooow.

Alz.

Carafaat   

Alpha,

Tell us more about this man. Is it true what the Khatumites say. Did Hagzoow kill a lion in Buuhoodle with his bare hands. Ninku ma balaayo? mise waxaasi wa iska sheeko cayn?

Buhoodle, Somaliland, July 6, 2013 (SL Times) – The transfer of Suleiman Ise (Xagla Toosiye) from heading the ministry of Re-settlement to being the new minister of Health was enthusiastically in Budhoodle region. This sentiment was expressed by some of the intellectuals and leaders of Budhoole who contacted Haatuf Newspaper. The Buhoodle community was not satisfied with Suleiman Ise’s previous post as the minister of re-settlement which they saw as not up to their expectations. Suleiman Ise (Xagla Toosiye) had worked in the health care system in the United States where he lived for many years.

http://www.somalilandtimes.net/sl/2013/597/8.shtml

Carafaat;968384 wrote:
Alpha,

Tell us more about this man. Is it true what the Khatumites say. Did Hagzoow kill a lion in Buuhoodle with his bare hands. Ninku ma balaayo? mise waxaasi wa iska sheeko cayn?

walle, Hagz is greatly misunderstood. ninku daab bu leeyahay or in other words, he has plenty of charisma and an excellent personality. we're quite close, you see. he's an excellent Somalilander, these days :P. he expressed to Alz, on more than one occasion, of his concerns about being given a lowly position. apparently, he felt this was below his talents and i completely agreed. anyways, he's the health ministers now and i'm quite sure, that'll satisfy his ego. the guy is super cool and very sociable walahi. i reckon, y'all will get along. :D

the rumour-mongers like to circulate qashin about Hagz but its all lies, inaar. haters are gonna hate, you see. :P