Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

#pissesmeoff About Somali Society

wyre   

OdaySomali;882025 wrote:
Ive only seen that from Kenyanfied sijuis with the hole in the teeth so they can spit easier. That fact that you say "Somali" (how that Kenyans refer to the Somali republic, rather than say Somalia), says a lot. When I went back I didnt seen anyone spitting.

this really pisses me off, i've seen much worse in my 4 years stay in Somalia, a man killing his brother for a laan jaad and much worse and yes, more who don't brush their teeth oo madax arigi ey cuneen habeen seddexaad kasoo shiiraayo afkooda

wyre   

chuki ya nini kati yetu sisi na wasonjos kutoka Somalia????

wataka kutuuwa bure ndugu yangu

OdaySomali;881957 wrote:
This. Isku diin laguma dhaqmayo :?

Obas response:

SMH.

War seriously I dont care about who my brothers date or do waa niman its up to them, gabdhaha on the other hand waa vulnerable its my duty to look up after them its not about sharaf I love my sisters thats why im protecting them

Maarodi   

You're talking about a hypothetical "if" and if that's the case, there's nothing wrong with that. That's what the system was designed for and we as Muslims should help out with.

Raamsade   

Spitting everywhere; don't the mofos know that that spitting is one of the quickest ways to spread communicable diseases like TB?