Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Go Hamilton!!!!!!!!!!!

BOB   

I've been a formula one fan for a quite sometime now and I've never watched more dramatic race than the one I just have where I honestly thought Lewis blew it when Vettel overtook him at the last lap but as luck would have it the Toyota guy Gloc lost grip as he was running on dry weather tires...

as you may know winning your first championship in any sport is THE HARDEST and now that he's got that out of the way I believe he will go on to dominate F1 for quite sometime and I will not be surprised if this guy goes on to become the greatest F1 driver ever as he has all the necessary ingredients to become just that.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

^^What a race! So much drama. Rain, no rain then more rain.

Great to see him win!

ps that was more nerve racking than any footy game saxib.

WingA   

lool.. tell me about walaahi, he was talking he's heart being in his mouth but mine was all over the place..lol.. thinking he blow again and then on the last corner glock just slowed right down and i knew that was it.. bring that championship home man.. he deserved it more then anyone..