Sign in to follow this  
Leezu

Jareer

Leezu   

I am not Somali? I am starting to think that I am the only Somali here, you all Jareers? Bantus?

No such thing as black DNA? You get what I mean Haaji, the DNA that the Bantus consist of is not present in our DNA more than 5-10% if even that. We have unique DNA and are only connected to Ethiopians, Eritreans and East Sudanese people, no other people has this kind of DNA which makes us our own race.

It is pathetic how you all turn to pitiful accusations when you have been proven wrong. Its a shame really, since this is supposed to be the future of Somalia...

I am Somali, I speak Somali and I have been to my capital Mogadishu. Meeshas waxaan aragtay dad uu fiicaan ee laakin idinka... Maxaa tihin? Jareer? Idinka waan raba inaan Jareerta wa la qaada dalkeen, calankeen iyo afkeen. Dhaadhaanka Soomaalida baad tihin, dad uu Galbeedka ka imaateen iyo caadaanka guuska ka noogtay...

Oz   

Leezu;880960 wrote:

I am Somali, I speak Somali and I have been to my capital Mogadishu. Meeshas waxaan aragtay dad uu fiicaan ee laakin idinka... Maxaa tihin? Jareer? Idinka waan raba inaan Jareerta wa la qaada dalkeen, calankeen iyo afkeen. Dhaadhaanka Soomaalida baad tihin, dad uu Galbeedka ka imaateen iyo caadaanka guuska ka noogtay...

looooooool

wyre   

Leezu;880960 wrote:

Oh my GOD :D

Nimaan geeridiisa maqal baa la yiri marki laga sheekeeye sheeko qosol badan kadibna lagu yiri war maad qososhid

Suuye, INSHA ALLAH waan Qosli doonaa :D:D

tan illaa muddo insha allah waan ku qosli doonaa, anyway dadka aad midab takooreyso baad u hadal egtahay

oba hiloowlow;880865 wrote:
wtf is wrong with ragga'' Uff'' dhahaayo sidii habraha camal eraygaa ragga ma isticmaalo lool

Ouderwetse culturele onzin :D Oba out of curiosity, what do you say when you smell a foul/stinking/qarmuun smell?

Leezu;880960 wrote:
I am not Somali? I am starting to think that I am the only Somali here, you all Jareers? Bantus?

loooooooooooooooool inaaa lilaahi thanks for the laugh sxb

OdaySomali;881015 wrote:
Ouderwetse culturele onzin
:D
Oba out of curiosity, what do you say when you smell a foul/stinking/qarmuun smell?

ninyahow i dont speak german ee maxa ii tiri? Akhas aan dhahaa lolz just kidding seriously waxan ureeso maxa weeye baan dhahaa ama uur badanaa ninyahow uf iyo akhas iyo waxaa naagaha baa ku hadlo

Jacpher   

Leezu;880960 wrote:
Meeshas waxaan aragtay dad uu fiicaan ee laakin idinka... Maxaa tihin? Jareer? Idinka waan raba inaan Jareerta wa la qaada dalkeen, calankeen iyo afkeen. Dhaadhaanka Soomaalida baad tihin, dad uu Galbeedka ka imaateen iyo caadaanka guuska ka noogtay...

You sure you ain't Somalian? :D

Please stop butchering my language. Perhaps, if you were lucky enough to have had macalin Muudeey, people wouldn't be making fun of your Somali. And yes he was a pure 100% Somali Bantu. AUN macalin muudeey.

oba hiloowlow;881022 wrote:
ninyahow i dont speak german ee maxa ii tiri? Akhas aan dhahaa lolz just kidding seriously waxan ureeso maxa weeye baan dhahaa ama uur badanaa ninyahow uf iyo akhas iyo waxaa naagaha baa ku hadlo

i said oldfashioned cultural nonsense. lol @ akhas. On a serious note, to me uff is what you say in relation to something that stinks and to my ears thats acceptable. But to say uff in relation to something that you dislike, does not even make sense (and it is gramatically incorrect unless that specific thing you dislike also happens to stink). Thats my rationale on the subject.

LOL wan gartay to me it sounds feminine ninyahow my father use to say to me markan yaraa waxaa naagaha baa ku hadlo adiga nin rag baa tahay raguna waxaa kuma hadlaan lol

Jacpher   

^^uff and akhas at you two for discussing uff and akhas in details. Stop the madness.

Astaaqfurulaah

Astaaqfurulaah

Astaaqfurulaah

Mario B   

Leezu;880542 wrote:
Wow, how Somalis are nowadays, inferiority complex against other races like the Bantu and actually want to claim them as their own when they despise Somalis. Most hardworking? Have you been to Mogadishu? If not, then dont even speak on their "hardwork". Mostly you can see the only ones work with disgraceful jobs that no Somali wants which are being butlers, cookingand other degrading jobs.

I never said I hate them, I hate people who claim other peoples land, doesn't matter if its a German who lives in Sweden and now claims it, its not his land even if he lived there for 300 years like the Bantus in Somalia.

Most of you are pathetic, you have hatred for other clans but when it comes to another race you literally blow them. Inferiority complex wastes the country away. Double standards. I dont care which qabiil you are from, I will love you only for being Somali, because I love my people, I dont love other peoples maybe a few who I become close friends with but the rest aren't part of me in any way. Just like the Jareer are not part of Somali history, culture, language or even our race. They are black while we only have 5-10% black DNA probably from mixing only.

The person who said this is why Somalia is on like it is. No actually if you think like that you must be a moron, the only reason Somalia is in this mess is because of politics, interests and strategy of other nations and also slave dog nations like Kenya and Ethiopia.

This is actually the only forum which is Somali which considers Jareer part of Somalis. They can't, its impossible for them to be Somalis and it will never happen. Somalis are Somalis, Jareers are Jareers there is no coincidence that we call them Jareers and not Somalis.

Most of you haven't even been to Somalia and are brainwashed by the Western culture, media etc. to think that we should all stick together and be one, one love bshit and so on. The only one that will care for Somalis is Somalis themselves, Jareers dont give a fk about Somalia as what I've seen and heard and even discussed with the Jareers. They simply dont care. But you have so much care for them, it is actually humiliating.

This is still horse manure, I can only pray that you don't succeed in your "final solution" solution.