Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Fighting between Galmudug and Ximan iyo xeeb in Hobyo.

Carafaat   

Abwaan;879391 wrote:
Somalia, You once spread Abdi Qaybdiid's image captured around Kismaayo and claimed he was a warlord and you now say Abdi is a peace lord and the only man who can lead. Where you wrong before?
:D
Naga daa ciyaarta siyaasadda Soomaaliya hannooga sheekayn, specially this region. Who do you think inaad ku ciyaari kartid when you call this admin "Baraxleey"? Waryaa shaqo yeelo. Waxa aad naftaada iyo reer tolkaa la jeceshahay la jecloow walaalaha deriskaaga ah too.

:D walee wa istaqanin si wanaagsan. wiil iyo abtigiis.

Yunis;879576 wrote:
Aqli xumadii reer mudug - this is the same demented mindset that has kept Mudug in perpetual wars for generations.

when you have thepeople of ximan and as neighbours the likes of qeybdiid is needed very badly, those ppl dont want Galmudug to build a port and they do not have plans to build a port either marka wth do they want

Carafaat my abti's have been planning the construction of the port for 3 years and now when they got support from the international community the nabad-diid's from Cadaado are turning against it ,the people of Hobyo support the construction of the port Whether they are marka ximan and xeeb dekadda in la dhiso ma rabaan igana iney dhistaan ma rabaan marka arafadow adiga arbitre ahee maxaa xal ah?

Carafaat   

**** is a stakeholder in city and region. Make them part of management/ownership. Or buy them out and give them money. They love money. So I guess they will choose the second option. :D

Where is FaaraxBrown, he can confirm if its rigth thing.

sxb you dont understand this is too complex for you the **** subclan who reside in Hobyo do not have something against the construction of the port its the in Cadaado who has nothing to do with the port whose opposing it ma garatay..

Carafaat   

I get it sxb. Just like the folks from Galmudug have nothing against the Galkacyo Airport, stll Caalin gets money from Puntland for 'their share' and to not attack. its only fair, same agreement is applied in Hobyo as in Galkacyo. :D

Somalia   

Carafaat;879662 wrote:
I get it sxb. Just like the folks from Galmudug have nothing against the Galkacyo Airport, stll Caalin gets money from Puntland for 'their share' and to not attack. its only fair, same agreement is applied in Hobyo as in Galkacyo.
:D

Still gets share from Puntland, are you serious? They don't get nothing, not a penny. No wonder you I thought you lied all the time, it's not lying it's assumptions.

Carafaat   

Somalia, i am quite informed about Mudug affairs. And in this case S from Galmudug is being bakheyl.

They should take example from ilma Farax Shirwac, they are givers. :D

Abwaan, wether you like him or not, General Abdi Qeybdiid is a strong man regardless of anyones feelings and you should acknowledge that.

2 bilood ayuu hada Madaxweyne ka yahay Galmudug waxa uu qabtay ilaa hada madaxdii kaga horeysay Galmudug 6 sano waa qaban waayeen hadii noqon laheed Kormeerka degaanada iyo gobolada Galmudug ama dhisida sharuucdii degmooyinka iyo gobolada,dhismaha xarumaha maamulka ee degmooyinka xitaa amniga asagaa gacanta ku qabtay qorshaha dekedda Hobyo waaba ujeeda dardarka ay kusocoto isagoo kaashanaya khubaro.

Hada Ximan waxaa laga sugaya labo arrin midkood oo kala ah, in ay ku adkeystaan taageerida burcad badeeda xaradheere iyo hobyo ku dhuumaleysta ayagoo isleh armaa gorgortan ku gashaan oo wax ku heshaan iyo in ay ka waantoobaan oo wada hadal ay ku raadsadaan waxa ay tabanayaan.

If they take the second option, I'm sure President Abdi will be more than pleased to have them onboard this project.but if they stick to the first then as the good General said" waxba la hari meyno"

These are the pictures from the latest visit to the port city with the foreigners

101312Galmudug10.jpg waa dekeddii ay sheegteen burcadbadeeda iyo afhayeenka ximan

101312Galmudug11.jpg

101312Galmudug12.jpg xarunta maamulka Hobyo

101312Galmudug15.jpg

101312Galmudug16.jpg Gabdhaha Hobyo oo soo dhaweeynaya Madaxweynahooda

101312Galmudug17.jpgDhalinyarada Hobyo

101312Galmudug1.jpg

If a war breaks out between Galmudug vs Pirates and their allies be it ximan, Who do you think would take the blame for the death and destruction that is to follow?