Sign in to follow this  
Mario B

Africa's economic development has not been accelerated by urbanisation

Haatu   

South Africans are lazy by nature, hence why you have Somalis opening up shops in their very own ghettos :D

warsamaale;956604 wrote:
Let me put it for you this way. SSA could have the best conditions: full electricity, best ports, best roads, and a good regulatory environment. Yet, still sub-Saharan Africa would be un-industralized. somethings are just innate to the people and can't be changed and not all human beings on this planet will have the same talents. some facts are just not comfortable and the liberal media won't tell them honestly

So you're one of the few Sub-Saharan Africans intelligent enough to see the truth behind Africa's predicament? :rolleyes:

Yes i am :P, seriously though why are blacks not opening industries in Canada ? the platform is level over there, chinese, indians, and other hardworking racial groups certainly do.

I think you know the answer. they are too busy rioting, pimping hoes, running drugs, being on the dole, doing all manner of crimes and generally being a nuisance and a pain in the *** for host societies. you want us to believe such people will setup industries in their home countries. seriously ?