Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Dua for Aisha (ra) made by the Messenger (saw)

Ms DD   

He (sallahu alayhe wa sallam) asked, "O Allah forgive all her sins she committed from her past, the sins she will commit in the future, the sins that will be done in public and the sins that will be done in secret." (Al-Bazzaar)

Then Aisha (radiallahanha) started to cry because of the beatiful dua the Prophet (sallahu alayhe wa sallam) made, He (sallahu alayhe wa sallam) said why are you crying she (radiallahanha) said you made such a beautiful dua for me then he (sallahu alayhe wa sallam) said I make the same dua for my ummah every time...!

subhanallah

Blessed   

Masha Allah, it's a sweet dua. Thanks for sharing, sister. May Allah accept it of him, sallaAllahu alayhi wassalam? The individual would still need to do their own repentance for it to be effective. I know, am stating the obvious. Sometimes you need to. Haha.

Does anyone know the Arabic version of this? Can you post it. Jizaak Allah.

Yeah. She is very lucky.

She is mentioned in Quran 66:3 (Forgiven), 66:4 (Forgiven), 66:5 (Forgiven)

Against the Caliph Uthman (Forgiven)

The Battle of Camel leading the first civil war against the Caliph of the time where thousands of muslims were killed. What is the ruling about waging war against the leader of the time? In this case two Caliphs. (Forgiven)

Preventing the grandson of the Prophet to be buried beside his tomb (Forgiven)

Arguing constantly with the Prophet (Forgiven)

Let's hope we will all get as lucky as Aisha. May Allah forgive our sins the way He forgave her.

May Allah give me and you all a wife like Aisha.

Salaam, This Du'a makes me cry. I remember reading it somewhere else and it's so powerful wallahi. I look up to Aisha (RA) so much. Salaam.

{" Verily, there has come to you a Messenger from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should experience any injury or difficulty. He is anxious over you; for the believers, he is full of pity, kind, and merciful."} [at-Tawbah; 128]

'A'ishah narrated:

"Once, when I saw the Prophet in a good mood, I said to him: "O Messenger of Allah! Supplicate to Allah for me!"

So, he said: "O Allah! Forgive 'A'ishah her past and future sins, what she has hidden, as well as what she has made apparent."

So, I began smiling, to the point that my head fell into my lap out of joy.

The Messenger of Allah said to me: "Does my supplication make you happy?"

I replied: "And how can your supplication not make me happy?"

He then said: "By Allah, it is the supplication that I make for my Ummah in every prayer.""

[Reported in 'Sahih Mawarid adh-Dhaman' (# 1875), and it is in 'as-Silsilah as-Sahihah' (# 2254)]