Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

God Bless the President!

Chimera   

The Zack;872215 wrote:
I can say 10 times more than what you listed here about Shariifka yet he was qashiin at the end of the day.

I highly doubt that, I listed 10 points x 10 = 100. Therefore deliver 100 good points about Shariifka before he was president.

Shariifka wasn't from the diaspora community either, not sure how that is a compliment though.

While Sharif was a lame-duck president, that background definitely sets him above you and me, He was on the ground living in Somalia as opposed to chatting on a fora, same with the current president who was far more prolific in his 'good deeds' in the country.

Also, since when working for UNICEF and having your own for-profit private school became qualifications for a presidency?

Ah, stop it man, even if he had been given a Nobel prize for peace you would still down-play it as nothing. SIMAD has educated 1500 administrators and managers since its birth, this is a massive achievement by any measurement and a big gain for Somalia.

Again, we don't know this guy. His first test is who he appoints for the PM, we shall see how he does that part.

Azania is dead bro, get over it. No new PM will necromance it lol

The president is doing a good job lets welcome him and give him a chance so far he did a good job not going to New York he knows his priorities and his priorities are Mogadishu Somalia.

Mario B   

The Sage;872217 wrote:
I like the president but I think it's way too early to give him adulation when he's only been in office for a couple of weeks. I think this is Obama fever all over again. I think it's good to be optimistic but let's judge the man on the track record he builds as president and not on our hopes and aspirations

While I might disagree with your secessionist politics, but on this occasion, I totally endorse your sentiments...it's early days!