Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Abdi Shire Jaamac Ciyaar Jecel may become the new PM

Im getting some news from Xamar that President Hassan had some talks with Abdi Shire Jama Ciyaar-jecel and that he's one of the prominent PM candidates together with Dr.Bashiir that may become the new PM, one thing is for sure Puntland aint getting the PM post, my sources are telling me that the new PM will be reer Gedo.

Abdi Shire has a Master in Health policy and Management.

My sources about Abdi Shire aint 100% accurate, we'll see the coming days Inshallah

Aaliyyah   

Macallinka;871677 wrote:
Apparently the president has already decided who he is going to choose for the PM position and will make it official by Saturday the latest!

Qofwalba has his own sources and a name lol..meshan waaban ku wareray.

Lets wait insha'allah till he chooses the new PM (hopefully it is soon)

lol@Alyiah, ina adeer anba waan ku wareeray laakiin ninkaan waa nin caqli badan he is not leaving any stone unturned so that is why whoever he talks to thinks he is the chosen one markaaseey cilaaykii SOL la soo aadayaan warkii bay ku leeyihiin my source :D

Aaliyyah   

Lol in uu caqli badanyahay baa shaki ku jirin. He is taking his job quite seriously and like you phrased he is not leaving no stone unturned. Ilaahay ku doortaba haka dhigo nin u qalma booskaas oo dadkiisa anfaca